twenty-five.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
BAY AREA, CA

YASMIN STYLES☪ثريBAY AREA, CA

-ROULETTE P5'🎴.

"He what?"

Rolling my eyes, I brought the wide cup to my lips, "Girl, he took me to the same restaurant him and his ex used to go to, sullen that's so weird! And embarassing because the owner mentioned her name."

"I would've spilled the wine on him."

"Na, that's just childish. You think I should've like waited for him to say something back?" I asked her worriedly, trying to fish in some advice from her. "I feel so bad for going off, he probably thinks I'm ungrateful."

"How?" Sullen scoffs, inhaling the shisha before exhaling out. "He took you to the same restaurant."

"Yeah, I know but I could've like told him what was bothering me after the date and not just in front of everyone." Groaning sadly, I felt my phone buzzing reading the message.

Give me a call, my apologies about yesterday.'

"He wants me to call him." I told sullen as she shook her head. "So don't hear him out?"

"Girl no," sullen huffs trying to look out for me. "He lost his opportunity for that."

I took another sip, "Sullen, it was one mistake, and it was our first date so I wouldn't think it'll be all perfect in one go."

"Didn't y'all meet like weeks and week back?"

I snickered waving her off, "That's not the point, shut up. But I'm going to call him, I'll be right back." Distancing myself away from her, I wandered around looking for an empty spot finding a empty balcony unlocking my phone, dialling his number.

"A'ight so I might've fucked up, and didn't know you were going to react like that, but I understand why you did yasmin I really do."

"Hm." I listened to him ramble on, seating down on the couch that was on the balcony, making myself comfortable.

"I don't have any feelings for lauryn, I just totally forgot that was the restaurant I would always take her to." He replies with a light sigh.

"Y'all were dating for two years, I don't think you can get over a relationship where the two of you connected to much." I scoffed playfully. "Knox, you've only known me for a few weeks."

"Bra, that's not true. I fucked up and want to fix it."

"I don't know," replying unsure. "Sullen said-"

"I didn't know she was involved in the date, this is about me and you not the b- girl dawg." Knox sucks his teeth over the line. "Just, come over to mine and we'll just have the date here, please? Just let me fix it."