five.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
BAY AREA , CA

YASMIN STYLES☪ثريBAY AREA , CA

BOUT THIS JUNT'🚦.

"Just got my paycheck, the amount of zero's that are in my account right now. We both really winning."

"I'm glad you getting back on your toes." I smiled at sullen's reply as she bit the end of her pen , thinking of something . "Didn't know that guy from the car wash was your friend."

"Girl , his not." I sighed , shaking my head scooting my seat closer to her . "He want's me to be his dealer , because I know something that'll put him behind bars."

She glanced at me in shock , not believing a single word that flew out of my mouth , sullen laughs , hitting the side of my arm gently . "You literally pop medicines like they're percs , dealer? next."

"Sullen , I'm so serious ." I rolled my eyes in annoyance . "I literally told you about the guy."

"I know you did , then I asked if he was cute and your ass ain't say nun . And the gag is that he is cute ! I went back inside yesterday for a reason." She chuckles.

"No , you went back inside because he told you off." She gave me the finger feeling slightly embarrassed .

"Well , will you be his dealer though ?." She ask's , I nod in return slightly giving her an unsure stare . "Yas , you giving me mixed signals , yes or no?"

I shrug . "I mean i have no choice anyways." I told her , hiding the small details if I didn't take his offer.

And I'm sure if I didn't , I'll be dead just like that girl I saw on twitter. To be honest I don't even know who I was dealing with.

I sighed to myself , returning back to my desk . Sniffing my nose from a familiar scent I've recognised before, I look up at my boss, Matthew, as his Saint Laurent cologne announced his presence.

"Sir?" I called him out , confused on what he wanted . I'm sure I've already set out the conference room this morning already .

"Hmm." He hummed in thought having his thumb rest on the side of his chin. "Come to my office." He say's calmly while I stood up from my seat feeling eye's land on me.

Following behind him , I walked past the 4-5 wall to roof window's admiring the city view while the natural light beamed in the building.

As much as I was scared of heights , this view slightly made my fear disappear. Only for a small matter though.

I closed his office door , Matthew leaned on his desk still having that look in his eyes , like he was thinking of something but couldn't spit it out . "What's on your mind , you've been having that look in your eye since you called me to come to your office."

He clears his throat . "It's nothing. But , what's on my schedule? I'm certain I have another meeting."

"Oh right." I smiled watching him take a seat on his chair. "You have a meeting with high-profile clients from 11am to 2pm which is sooner than I thought , then another seperate meeting in Los Angeles with a few models."