twenty.

KNOX MONTE JONES
☪ثري
BAY AREA, CA

KNOX MONTE JONES☪ثريBAY AREA, CA

-SANCITTY'☔.

I sat on the sofa, eyes shut listening to the small conversations the others had around me.

Yasmin kept talking like nothing happened, but I couldn't blame her because I didn't give her any sort of response back.

I just gave her a dead stare that probably scared her off. But I honestly did like the kiss it just caught me by suprise, how everything happened in a quick second.

Fiddling around with my hands, I sighed opening my eyes pulling out the gun that was intact to me skin removing everything out of boredom.

"I'd kill an elderly person if I'm being real witchu'." Piccolo say's as yasmin gasped loudly in shock. "Their time is coming anyways, I remembered this wrinkled heffa tried to rob me, thinking I wasn't going to pop shit because she's an elder.

I laughed lightly listening to him spill about the deets.

"You're ruthless man, you know that right ?" Med says beside me as piccolo waved him off, I picked up my head dropping eyes at yasmin first as she looked away from me instantly, gulping the rest of the alcohol that was in her glass.

"The fact the both of y'all are brothers is crazy." Yasmin adds on.

"I know man." Med shook his head in disappointed, running a hand down his face. "I ain't the crazy sibling though bra, I don't eat folks like some fucking cannibal."

"A straightjacket is calling for piccolo and Knox's name." Yasmin say's calling out my name, catching my attention instantly.

I sighed getting tired of this childish yet awkward moment putting everything back in the gun, sliding in the last two shells securing it in. "Yasmin, I need to talk to you about something."

She nod's without saying anything nodding her head, I leaded the way fixing up my chains entering in a random room with my gun beside me.

"So you're going to shoot me because I kissed you ?"

"No." I glanced at her confused, watching her lean on the wall with her arms closed keeping her eyes away from me. "I just want you to stop acting nervous around me when the kiss was only a few hours ago."

"Well did you like it ? And please move that gun away from me." I shrugged not giving an answer. "Your so big on communication but won't give me a yes or no answer, just say something so I can leave and forget any of this ever happened."