twenty-four.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
BAY AREA, CA

YASMIN STYLES☪ثريBAY AREA, CA

PINK'10S'🖍️.

"A'ight, watch yo' step." He grasped his hands around my waist, holding a secure grip helping up me up the steps while the heels I wore clicked on every step I took.

"Where we sitting?" I asked curiously. "Because I hope it has good lighting for my Instagram feed." I went on hearing him chuckle. "But if it doesn't I don't mind, at least I'll be spending time witchu'."

"Don't be corny dawg."

"Fuck you Knox." I spat playfully while we stopped at the person in the front, I smiled appealed of the fresh—savory foods that hit my nose instantly, hearing my stomach rumble. "Ooo, I hope the food good. I'll pay so don't worry."

"It probably is." He shrugs. "I honestly do not know bra, and you not paying shit, relax."

I sigh, "I guess, but the next date I'll pay. I want the money in my bank to move." He nods speaking to the young adult who was standing in front of us, watching Knox accept the menu's leading me to our table.

And surprisingly, it was in a good spot. Had the perfect lightly and everything. "He probably threatened the guy at the front, this is too good." I mumbled to myself stopping him from trying to pull out my chair. "Boy I got this." I said calmly.

"A'ight, a'ight." He puts his hands up in defence, smiling to himself. "yo' yas, look at the view." He chuckles on. "If some bird, or some bug comes by I'm straight killing it if they try and fuck shit up."

"Oh, please." I shook my head in disbelief placing my loui purse on the side of my phone. "Leave them alone, but the view is pretty. Hope the wine is as pretty as it looks."

"Nah." He says instantly. "I told 'em muhfucker's not to bring out drinks, so nice try. But for now." He gazes at my eyes deeply handing me my menu while he held onto his. "Watchu' want?"

I glimpsed at the small word's in front of my eyes shrugging, reading through the menu not knowing what to do. "Actually, this sounds good. How you pronounce the shit."

"Let me see." He says with his usual raspy voice as I handed him my menu. "A'ight, show me. Which one?"

"This one." I pointed on what I was referring to. "You see it?" Watching him lean his neck even more to read it, I couldn't help myself but stare at his tattoos that were drawn on his body.

It made him look even more attractive. "A'ight, so it's like vegan and a non vegan meal, so there's going to be chicken on the side, you know what I'm sayin'?"