seven.

KNOX MONTE JONES
☪ثري
BAY AREA , CA

KNOX MONTE JONES☪ثريBAY AREA , CA

-YURDA YAK DRANC'🪬.

"Why is the name they gave me so plain and basic?" Shifting my head to med, I rested my legs on the coffee table listening to the calmly music that played throughout my house.

Med shrugs from the kitchen, tapping something onto his laptop making his way over to where I sat. "Watchu' thought you was going to be like the son of Sam, or the zodiac killer or sum'? You only pop off prostitutes remember."

"Prostitutes with three missing fingers, I can cut their face off if they want something to fire they're heads up." I let out a devilish grin hearing med laugh nervously.

To be honest, I didn't quite know why me, and med are actually mates, we were two different people that likes violence. Unlike med, the type of violence was not to the extent like mine.

I know he was feared of me from the type of body language he had, he kept his distance and always fiddled around with his fingers. "Watchu' on the dark web for?"

"You tryna make bank with sum' organs?" He ask's catching my attention instantly, the thought of blood sent chills throughout my whole body. "You make about 68k for some kidneys, lungs make the highest, knox watchu' think?"

"What i think?" I answered him with a question, patting the back of his shoulder's gently feeling delighted from the thought of digging into someone's insides, having my hand's covered and drenched in blood. "I think i love you med, you want a finger i stored? i'll draw a heart on it."

"Go away with that bullshit." He sucks his teeth forming a loathsome look, not appealed at my comment.

Using the pad on the laptop, i watched med scroll down from the current screen he was on stopping him at the firearm my eyes were hooked on. "You already got enough guns, i'll buy you one if you want another."

"No, it ain't that. Shit look like the exact gun my pop's used to smoke my mom's and sister."

"The same gun you killed him with?" Med ask's, i nod back at him saying yes. "I can dig him back out and break the fuck out that nigga bones if ya' want. I'm so serious Knox." I smiled lightly at him, connecting my hands with him dappin' up.

"Nah, it's all cool cuddy."

"Nah knox, fuck that fool he killed your mom's and your little sister for no reason he had no right to do that !." He slightly raises his voice scrolling past the gun. "And hell, the people you loved had no right to go through that and died painfully."