six.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
BAY AREA , CA

A4 N' K4 , KEEP THEM K'S'🐰.

"I still need my other pair of my eyelash." I layed myself comfortably on my bed, holding my hot-heated phone beside the bone of my ear. "Like urgently, it was my favourite pairs."

"You'll get it in the morning, is this the only reason you called me?" Knox responds, he sounded tired and I couldn't blame him, he talked most of the time at the meetup.

It was so awkward and frightening the same time, that small crowd of people really had me struggling to walk the whole night, hell my legs and my stomach hurt from how harsh he ripped the tape off me.

"Yeah, basically and also calling that I'm done with your deals." Knox chuckles on the other end of the phone, causing me to grow a confused look. "I never said a joke? What's got'chu cackling?"

"You think one deal gon' make you free women?" His laughter builds even louder, I moved the phone away from my ear scoffing, kicking my legs inside my sheets messing up my bed. "Throw a fit, I'll wait yasmin."

"Boy please, I'm not throwing a fit for you." I laughed lightly. "Knox."

"Hm?" He sounded annoyed I could sense he was rolling his eyes in that right moment. "What were you doing at the club's that day, with the guns and all."

"You tryna be nosey? I told you earlier you wasn't getting shit out of me." He sucks his teeth as small movement came from the other end. "Yasmin, ask some else."

"Oh, so you want to talk to me?"

"Shut up." Smiling at his reply, I moved my body position to the side placing my phone on the bed beside me. "My house is quiet right now, I live alone."

"Hmm, I find that hard to believe." Why am I starting a conversation with a serial killer. "No pet's or anything?"

"Uh—" He pauses leaving a loud silence between the line. "I can't be around pet's or animals, shit like that. I can't help myself around them."

"What do you mean?" I asked hearing him groan.

"You're so slow it's annoying. So basically I control myself around animals because I'll bring harm to it, I like my peice and quiet."

"..." I couldn't help myself but keep quiet, i didn't know what to respond with or if I wanted to even speak back.

"Yasmin, you there?" He asks with his soft yet tired tone waiting for my response.

I brought myself close to the phone finally speaking. "Yeah sorry, was thinking of something. Next question, what's your favourite number?"

"21."

"I'm 21." Nervously laughing he lets out a small chuckle as well. "You 21 knox?"

"No, I'm 23. Enough about that you wan' know why 21 is my favourite number?"

"Yeah sure." I yawns lightly blinking my eyes numerous times trying to stay awake.

"When I was 12 I witnessed my little sister and mother getting murdered by my father, he let me live because he saw something in my but throughout the years I didn't quite know what it was." He say's.