thirty-three.

YASMIN STYLES
ثري☪
BAY AREA, CA

YASMIN STYLESثري☪BAY AREA, CA

—4'BUDDAH'🍂.

My eyes began to flutter, moaning under my breath feeling my naked body hit against Knox's. I caressed the side of his cheek while he continued sleeping.

I couldn't stop fascinating about yesterday and the weird kinks he pulled on me, it really alived me; mentally, really saw a part of future I could I have with Knox,

Something that was real, a love that was real my parents couldn't keep up.

"I think I really like you." I whisper truthfully, kissing on his soft lips laying my head back on his heated chest— heart beating at a normal pace. "I want to make you happy, better than what lauryn did. But it's fuck you though."

"Fuck I do?"

Smiling, I found myself covering my face under the sheets. Embarrassed, "Nothing, nothing." I say repeatedly.

"Nah, girl." He chuckled, grabbing my neck aggressively pulling myself back up on his chest, hearing his heart beat calmly beside my ear. "Good morning baby," he says, pecking the top of my forehead. "Now, fuck I do to make you mad at six in the fucking morning?!"

"Nothing like I said before, I just wanted you to wake up before I get ready for work. And I just miss you, that's all."

"Missing a nigga already is crazy bra, sun hasn't even lit up yet." He chuckles, massaging the roots my scalp. "Don't get ready yet, just want to spend some time with your first before you leave,"

He pulls me in even closer— body on body sending shock waves of pleasure run through me since we were both naked. "I need to though." I say cupping my palms around his cheek, pecking his delicate lips. "I'll be home around ten pm."

"Mane, ten?" He groans in disappointment, frowning like he was on the urge to cry. "Why so long late? I could just provide you with the money if I wanted to."

"I know, but I want to work. Probably not under someone but I got bills to pay and college debts. I don't want to feed off a man's money, I want to make my own income as well " He nods with a silent response, "it'll be okay, plus, isn't Ariel staying here? Boy, talk to your sister."

He clicks her tongue, "Her annoying ass. You know I think she messing around with some punc?" He scoffs, and it was slightly funny because he was jealousy probably scared that they will be someone taking care of his sister other than him. "I still haven't met him."

"He got a name?" I ask, he shrugs groaning as I got off him. Watching his dick slang down his thighs as he looked around for his draws. "His probably nice."