thirty.

KNOX MONTE JONES
ثري☪
BAY AREA, CA

KNOX MONTE JONESثري☪BAY AREA, CA

BOOFY BOP'⚠️.

"Fuck." I ran a hand down my face, gripping onto my phone reading the recent news about Antwone's case.

They decided to mark it as an homicide instead of an suicide, I knew I shouldn't have done that painting but the media has already made a name for me, it turned me addictive,

Casting my art was turning into a daily thing when I kill my victims now.

I've been getting stronger and stronger every time they mention the paint brush killer in the news, already getting spoken about on many broadcasts and different social media platforms. 

I now know why they say don't provoke serial killers, because i always feel my self pumping up in excitement every time i think of blood, the fame and the thought of harming someone. 

I shut my phone bringing myself back into reality, splashing a pile of cold water onto myself while it hydrated it  up, opening my eyes wide awake.

Gazing at myself into the mirror getting frightened of my own facial expressions, thinking if i ever had a kid of my own they'd fear me, maybe get my traits and turn out to be exactly like me.

"I'm tripping." I told myself heading out of the bathroom, hearing the small moan yasmin let out of her lips while i laid myself beside her, bringing the warm sheets on my body giving her the most, 

"Urgh, my head is pounding." I smiled grabbing a hold of her chin, kissing her lips warming it up. "How much did i drink yesterday?" She asks.

"Alot, you'n remember watchu' said to yo' mama yesterday?" I asked, Yasmin shook her head with a no answer while I caressed her small tummy fat lovingly glancing down at her. "It's okay."

"Was it bad?" She asks tiredly and I laughed, feeling her toot her ass up against my crotch. "I take that as a yes, why do I feel like I hit ol' girl."

"You were just emotional, had to let things out that were eating you up." I told her getting all clingy, wrapping my hands with hers playing around with it. "But, you tryna box that shit out?"

Yasmin's shifted her body around to face me, widening her eyes in concern. "You want us to box?"

"I mean, yeah. What's the issue?"

"You just want to knock me out clean like I'm some punching bag." I scoffed in amusement laughing, pulling her warm body closer to me.

"Nah, yas. I just want you to get stronger fa'sho. Say this gon' be helpful in the future when you get in a fighting situation with some bitch who press you."

"But just know, I'll always be there for you when that happens." She left out a coo in awe brushing her lips against mine, sucking onto my wet tongue feeling her nipples hardened on my chest, "But you still gon' need to defend yourself. You know how to punch right?"