Chapter 2

-Kara pov-
I am fighting with myself right now. Everything hurts inside of my head. What I did to Lena was not right. But I also loved what I did so much.

I am looking at the antidote currently. I do not want to have all of this anger. The same time I was not lying. Krypton had some different ways for different couples.

I really am in love with her. I really do want to top her and be over her. She has been so independent and I would love to make her dependent on me. But I do not want to do what I did to make her last night.

I grab the antidote and am about to take it. But a sound stops me from continuing. I look to see it is the alarm. I sit the antidote down and take off.

Lena will be fine while I am gone.

-Alex pov-
I get the stupid portal gun to finally work. Winn has to much fun naming them. I end our call and go through it. I walk around trying to find them.

I hear a groan and pick up my pace. I run when I see Lena on a bed. I feel her head and she feels fine. I turn and rush to find Kara.

I go to the lab and find a tube on the table. I look at the chemicals and the file name. She has made a red k antidote. Why does she need a red k antidote?

"You will not take her from me!" I turn and get hit hard by something "She is my mistress! You will not take her!"

I can only look up as Lena swings the bat back at my head.

-Kara pov-
I fly into the vault that Banshee is in. I can feel the anger building. I can also feel the dominant side coming out. I need to finish this quick before a friend makes an appearance.

"I can not believe supergirl is not here!" She shakes her head with a laugh "This is just too easy"

"Not so fast" She turns and her eyes go wide "Boo"

She screams but I dodge it. I pull my fist back and throw it forward. I knock her into the wall but that was the wrong move. Excitement jolts through me and I have to get us out of here.

I grab her and fly us out quickly. She groans as I fly above the city. I can feel the skirt stretching some. I look down to see it has come in hard.

I can not fight it anymore!

"Supergirl!" I look down to see Kelly in her guardian gear "Let's take her in!"

"She is mine!" I love bite into Banshees neck "I will not let her go!"

I take off for the fortress of solitude. The love bite she override her brain soon. My collection has grown strong and intelligent. I land and make my way to Kelex.

"Mistress!" I turn and see Lena smiling "I caught an intruder who was trying to take us"

"Show me" She leads the way to Kelex and my brain clears when I see who it is "Now this is not right....Lena that is my sister! I need the lab!"

"I thought I did right" I take off for the lab as Lena follows "I did wrong...I did mistress wrong..I am a bad Lena! I am a bad Lena!"

"No you are a good Lena" I turn and cup her face "You are the best girl ok? I know your true mind is still in there though"

"Of course it is" Lena smiles and melts into my touch "But last night I enjoyed it so much! I have always had to be the good Luthor! I could never be myself or be free! You let me experience true freedom!"

"Not consented though" I move my hands away and go to the table "I need to take this"

"I can not let you leave me Kara" I turn and see Lena holding Alex's gun "If you being Red means I keep your love then I will do it! I can not live without you!"