Chapter 5

-Kara pov-
"So we are all together!" I look between Esme and Ruby "Do you have any questions?"

"Nope!" Esme smiles and stands up "Can I go play now? Mamaw has a new play-set! It is a castle!"

"Go play sweetie" Esme races out and we all look at Ruby "What will it take to keep silent?"

"I saw Karas...thing! And my new grandma was naked!" Ruby cringes and shakes her head "That will never leave my brain no matter how hard I try!"

"I am so sorry Ruby" I reach out to her but she moves. I try to hide my hurt from it "I understand no touching right now"

"You do not understand!" Ruby stands up with angry tears in her eyes "You are not and never will be my mom! Leave me alone!"

Ruby takes off and I feel my heart shatter some. I may be a alpha but that still hurt. I look at the others and see them stunned. I sigh and speed away myself.

I go to the woods and see a tree I cut with my eyes once. I feel my emotions bubbling over and scream. I spin with Laser eyes and slice trees down. I feel my tears start to pour as I fall to my knees.

I messed up everything with everyone. I took Kelly and Alex's relationship away, I ruined my family, I am ruining Rubys life, and I am sure I have ruined Lenas life along with Siobhan's. I hear the others coming and take off again. I have to get away from them.

I know the perfect spot to go.

-Time skip-Ruby pov-
I walk back inside the house with a frown. The frown turns to confusion when I see everyone on their phones. I walk up to my mom who holds up a finger. What is going on?

"Yeah thank you...thanks" Mom hangs up and looks at me "Thank god you are here! We only need to be missing one of you at a time!"

"Missing only one?" She nods and frowns deeply "What do you mean?"

"Mistress left after cutting some trees down" Lena sniffles and lays down her phone "She is never coming back!"

"Did I do it?" All eyes are on me "Did I cause her to leave?"

"No Ruby" Alex comes over and comforts me "I am sure she just is in her head"

"But her head was going because of me" They all share a look and I step away "I will find her!"

I zoom out before they can say anything. I need to find her before it is too late. I am zooming in the sky when I get knocked down. I groan and look at the weight on my chest.

"Who are you?" The ladies eyes go wide and she shakes her head "Can you speak?"

"That is what I have asked" We both look up and I smile at seeing Kara "Now answer the question"

"Slavish gaspef!" Kara and I share a confused look "Slavish Gaspef! Gasped hookshel hasler?"

"She is alien" Kara lands and helps us up "How does your species learn?"

The answer comes by Kara being kissed. I feel the feeling I had earlier. It is absolute pure rage! I clench my teeth and fists.

"GET OFF OF HER!" I push the alien away "That is my Kara! Not yours! Not anyone elses!"

I zoom at her and the alien glares at me. She flies up and I follow her. She shoots green lasers and I avoid them barely. I shoot my heat vision and she gets clipped once.

I zoom and tackle her down to the ground. She is dazed and I start throwing punches. I am hitting her with a flurry of punches. I growl and drag her in the ground before throwing her.

Who do these people think they are?! I waited till I turned eighteen for Kara! I waited till it was legal to be with her! NOW EVERYONE IS TAKING HER FROM ME!