Chapter 10

-Kara pov-
Relaxing has never been so good. The sun is on my body and the lawn chair feels great. I sigh as let the warmth coat me. I am knocked out of my relaxing when I hear a human bark.

"What was that?" I turn and my eyes go wide "Uhhhhh Alex?"

"So we broke her!" Alex looks nervous as Kelly hides behind her "We did not think the dildo, vibrator, and mouths would do this!"

"It does not!" I sit up and look at the panting Maggie "So take me back through what all happened please so I can understand"

"Well that is a long story" I raise a eyebrow and Alex sighs "It started when you left"

-Yesterday-Alex pov-
I line the dildo up with Maggie's entrance. We are not monsters so we got her consent first. Kelly has a vibrator Lena made. I mean it was made for Kara but I am sure it is fine.

"OHHHH MY GOD!" I have thrusted in and the vibrator has started going "OH GOD I AM ALREADY CUMMING! UNTIE ME! LET ME GO PLEASE!"

"You agreed to punishment!" I use my super speed as I begin to thrust harder into her "Just keep cumming! Cum on the cock of your mistress bitch!"

"Oh god I am!" She is squirting nonstop while I thrust into her "M-my eyes! I-I-I am gooooin"

"Turn it off!" I pull out as her body shakes and she squirts until she has nothing left "Oh god"

"We wait till she wakes up ok?" I nod and Kelly takes a deep breathe "I will go get some food for us all"

I nod as I look at my passed out ex. Her cum is all over me and the place. I am so shocked at how much is all over. The vibrator looked like it was moving at normal speed.

"I should call" I grab my phone and call Lena "Hey...that vibrator for Kara is normal right?"

"Well no silly" I hold back a frustrated sigh as I listen to her chuckle "It vibrates her shaft at the speed of her thrusting!"

"You legit made a speeding bullet" I look at Maggie and sigh "Thank you"

I hang up and shake my head. I send Maggie a text on what has happened. This is going to be one hell of a thing to explain. I just hope she takes food as an apology.

-Time skip-
"She is waking up" I move over to Maggie with Kelly "How you doing Maggie?"

"More please" I share a look with Kelly before we look at Maggie again "Please! I will do of next anything! Just let me have more!"

"Maggie you ar~"

"Our dog!" Kelly starts walking over and picks up the vibrator "We are going to get our pup ready for mistress!"

"Yes please!" Maggie is already soaked "Please train this bitch for mistress!"

This is so not going to go well for us.

-Current time-Kara pov-
"I am going to deal with you two later" I sigh and look at Maggie "Maggie we have to get you up before Esme sees"

"See that is the other of problem" I am about to ask what when Esme comes running out with a tennis ball "Surprise?"

"MEETING OUTSIDE NOW!" Everyone is quickly rushing out doors to us "Esme was supposed to be in the dark, Maggie was supposed to be punished and let go, and why am I feeling like this was talked about before it was brought to my attention just now!"

"What is going on?" I cringe and look at Esme "You are in love with everyone right?"

"Well yes" I look around and then at Esme "I am in love and in relationships with everyone yes"