Chapter 16: Armageddon hath come part 1

-Lena pov-
"I will be back ok?" I nod and Kara gives me a chaste kiss "Take care of them all! I will be in contact thanks to the phone you made us"

"Call every night" She nods and walks to J'onn before taking off "Stupid off world mission"

"I know what you mean" Alex walks over and closes the door as she hugs me "We will be ok though! It is just a few days"

"I am so sore!" I turn and see a frowning Andrea holding coffee "Why did it hurt so much to become and adult again?"

"Expansion hurts more than compression I guess" I look at her breasts and smirk "Figured you would already know that"

"You want to fight Luthor?" I glare at her as she sits her coffee down "I am going to whoop your ass!"

"I will make you cry little woman!" Everyone gets between us when Kara crashes through the roof "Uhhhh welcome back?"

"G...get them out" There is a loud thundering sound as Kara stands back up "Get the kids out now!"

Kara flies up and punches a horned dude back through the hole. I use my speed and pick up a shrinking Andrea. I zoom through and grab Esme along with Ava too. I hand them to Eliza and Alura.

"Take them to the fortress" They both nod and zoom out "Keep them safe loves"

I hear a snap and turn around. Kelly's arm is bent a whole other direction. I growl and start using magic quickly. It helps a little until the creature grabs my throat.

He is choking the life out of me....grip getting...tighter.

"UNHAND HER!" Kara punches him hard with Alex as Sam comes in with Ruby "Lena check on Kellyyyyyyy!"

"Kara!" Alex pushes the creature through another wall "You bitch!"

I watch others fight as I help up Kelly. Her arm is destroyed. I go to X-Ray and see the baby is fine. I carry her and use super speed to take her to safety. I lay her down near Eliza in the fortress.

"Take care of her too" I cup Kelly's face with a sad smile "No matter what happens keep the baby safe"

"You all will come back right?" I feel tears fall down my face and she reaches up and wipes them away "You all have to come back ok? Promise me"

"Kara will come back love" I give her a quick kiss and back away "I have to go help them"

I zoom out as tears stream down my face. I can feel anger building up as I get closer. I pull my fist back as I see him in my sights. I yell in anger as I throw my punch straight into his chest.

He stumbles back as I unleash a flurry of hits on him. I am mumbling different spells as I do it. He tries to catch me but I am moving too quick. Everything on my body is beginning to burn.

"LENA STOP!" I can hear Kara but I keep going "You are dying! Stop!"

"HEY ALMOST KILLED THE BABY AND KELLY!" I get his jaw and he staggers to one knee "I WILL KILL HIM EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!"

"NO!" I get tackled away as he falls to the ground panting "We all need you with us baby"

"Miserable..all you humans are miserable" The creature stands back up "I was sent to do one thing! I have accomplished my goal! The boxes are planted and he is coming! You can do no~"

"Go to Aries" A sword gets pulled out as he falls lifeless "I got the transmission finally Kara"

"Thank you Diana" I stand up with Kara and look at this gorgeous woman "Now the issue still stands on those boxes"

"The issue has been found" We turn as Barry stands holding two "There is one more and I can not find it"

"That's cause I have it" We turn again as Kate walks in but stops "They knew we would do this"

"Son of a bitch" The boxes glow and emit a high pitch sound "Throw them away Kate!"

They both throw the boxes and they soon float. We all run out as portals open from them. Huge metal creatures fly out of them and screech at us. I can not believe what these look like.

"Parademons" Kara punches some down and rips wings off others "This means Darkseid is coming!"

"Who is Darkseid?" Clark zooms past and punches some Parademons down "I feel like I have missed a lot"

"Darkseid kills planets" I look at the portals releasing so many Parademons "We have to shut the portals before he comes!"

"Why do I know nothing about this?" Kara glares at Clark and he raises a eyebrow "What?"

"YOU ABANDONED ME SO NO DUH I DID NOT TELL YOU EVERYTHING!" I fly in between the two cousins "I TOLD MY FAMILY CAUSE THEY WANTED TO LEARN SHIT!"

"I am sorry I did not want to be the father of my orphaned cousin!" Clark destroys some Parademons and turns back to us "You have a unhealthy relationship Kara! You and all of these girls is just right! You have your two moms even! What makes you think that is ok? That it is even remotely right!"

"Not the time Clark" I destroy some Parademons as the others struggle some "Earth first and then family drama"

"Easy for the evil whore to say" I freeze and Clark sighs "I am sorry Lena"

"FUCK YOU!" Kara punches Clark hard and he goes flying backwards far "YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN THE WORST!"

"Kara!" I force her to look at me "Let's save the people and then deal with him!"

She nods and we go help the others. There are so many and I think Kate got taken at some point. I am trying my best to destroy them but even is supers are no match. That is when a zooming brigade of arrows starts shooting them down.

"Team arrow is here" I smile as the other heroes we know come to help "Along with the others"

"Kate sent me a transmission" I look at the other Batwoman "She has infiltrated Darkseids base and is trying to find a way to destroy it"

"I think I have a helper" We all turn to see a bright green light coming toward us "My friend here got exposed to one of the boxes as it exploded due to his father running an experiment for the government"

"I will need information from your friend" The ground starts shaking and we all look at the combing portals "What is happening?"

"The worst thing that could happen" A huge arm comes through the portal "Darkseid has arrived"