Chapter 19: Aftermath Part 1

-Kara pov-
"Alright you all need to sit down!" I look at all of my subs and sigh "I am alive ok? I am not leaving anytime soon"

"But you could have" I look at a close to tears Kelly "You almost died and left us all!"

"I do not want to lose you" Esme runs up and hugs me "I want you and my mommy's to stay!"

"I know baby" I pick her up much to everyone chagrin "I know I was dead for a moment but I am here! I never plan on leaving any of you like I said!"

"You are struggling to hold Esme and we are on alert" I look at my mom confused "Kara when a Kryptonian alpha solar flares the omegas, Deltas, and Betas all go on alert to protect in reverse order"

"Wait" I cringe and look at a few raised eye "Is that why some of us submit more than others?"

"Did you not tell them about that?" I shake my head and mom, lightly, slaps the back of my head "Idiot! They could have been trained better than they are for stuff like this! Alex literally almost killed Barry for using lighting as a resuscitation method!"

"Alright I see the problem" I look at the girls and sit Esme down "Obviously Andrea and Ava are littles so they fall under omega along with Cat, Eliza you fall under Delta with Caitlyn and Frost also I do believe Siobhan, Ruby you are Lower Beta along with My mom and your mom, and finally you others are high Betas"

"Which is why we want to protect" I nod and Lena glares at me "You should not keep that hidden form us! You know how much that brings up trauma?! It hurts when that happens and I have lost so much! You think about others a lot but sometimes...sometimes you are the most selfish person I know!"

Lena storms off and Alex hits me "Ow!" I see everyone looking upset "What? I was leaving it out to let you all be free! I did not want hierarchy over you all!"

"We put our lives in your hands along with our trust and love" Alex pokes my chest with angry tears "You broke that last one when you did not talk with us and your have hurt the second one since you refuse to try!"

Alex walks away and soon everyone follows. I sigh and look down at Esme. She frowns and shakes her head. When she walks away my heart shatters.

I really messed up.

-Time skip-Lena pov-
We are all talking and they are trying to cheer me up.  They mean well but it still hurts so much. I just wanted to be able to trust and love again. It feels like a part of me is broken now more than ever before and it hurts.

"Alright" Kara walks to in front of us all and takes a deep breath "I think this will work into leading into a conversation...if not I am sorry and will try better"

-Kara singing-
If I could turn back time
If I could find a way
I'd take back those words that've hurt you
And you'd stay

I don't know why I did the things I did
I don't know why I said the things I said
Pride's like a knife it can cut deep inside
Words are like weapons they wound sometimes

I didn't really mean to hurt you
I didn't wanna see you go
I know I made you cry, but baby

If I could turn back time
If I could find a way
I'd take back those words that've hurt you
And you'd stay
If I could reach the stars
I'd give them all to you
Then you'd love me, love me
Like you used to do

If I could turn back time

My world was shattered I was torn apart
Like someone took a knife and drove it deep in my heart
You walked out that door I swore that I didn't care
But I lost everything darling then and there

Too strong to tell you I was sorry
Too proud to tell you I was wrong
I know that I was blind, and darling

If I could turn back time
If I could find a way
I'd take back those words that've hurt you
And you'd stay
If I could reach the stars
I'd give them all to you
Then you'd love me, love me
Like you used to do

Oh

If I could turn back time
Oh baby

I didn't really mean to hurt you
I didn't want to see you go
I know I made you cry, but oh

If I could turn back time
If I could find a way
I'd take back those words that've hurt you
If I could reach the stars
I'd give them all to you
Then you'd love me, love me
Like you used to do

If I could turn back time (Turn back time)
If I could find a way (Find a way)
Then maybe, maybe, maybe
You'd stay
Reach the stars
If I could reach the stars...

"I was so focused on still being the hero you all needed" Kara sighs and shakes her head with a frown "I know I messed up and I am truly sorry! I can earn your love back if you give me another chance! I will never keep anything from you! If I am dying I will tell you! If I am in trouble I will tell you! If I am angry I will punish you then tell you! Just please...I can not live without you all....you are more than Omega, beta, and Deltas! You are the women I love dearly and I did not want some tags on you! I should have trained you all better and for that I am sorry"

"I want a special dinner made for me and a foot rub" Kara looks me in the eyes and I see the hope build in them "I also get to choose our babies names!"

"Any input?" I raise a eyebrow and she backdown "I will take it"

"We all will require something" Alex tries to act mad but she can not do it "But we never are going to leave you either"

"Family group hug?" Everyone stands up and Kara runs over happily "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE THIS RIGHT!"

They all mumble and sarcastically walk away. Kara still smiles though. This is the Kara I fell in love with. The Kara I swore to protect.

This is my mistress.