Chapter 1

When it came to self awareness Toy Chica's first memory was of a child's voice followed by a small tug on her leg plate.

"Chica can you help me?" 

The child was translucent but that did nothing to dissuade the bird.

For the next twenty five years Chica had a role to play. One that increased in frequency and aggression until the week was up. Then the ritual would reset. That would be until the night guard was killed. Then the scared children would let them rest.

With every kill Chica became more and more aware as did the other toy animatronics. Eventually the weekly ritual gave her a soul. Though she was different than the other toys while all of them could see the spirits of the dead children. She could see more unusual things. Like the purple and gold spector who drowned the place in darkness and the angry ghosts of the guards she killed.

She wasn't sure why she was the only one who could see them. All she did know is the others couldn't and they thought she was crazy or that she was messing with them when she brought it up. So she kept it to herself as she became more and more aware of things. She eventually gained the ability to tell if some one was lying to her and whether they had good or bad intentions with nothing more than a meer glance. The other animatronics were always slightly weirded out by her. Regardless of her strange tendencies the others were kind to her and treated her like family. Chica Sr as she called her was her mentor and closest friend. Her fellow toys were her siblings and the rest of the withered bots were her uncle's. They all worked together to protect the pizzeria and entertain its guests.

Things would go on like this for years.

That was until she showed up.

___________________________________________________________________

It was a normal Monday night  and Chica was helping the staff clean up the party room when she saw her.

A woman whose energy glowed like a fire around her. She was being lead through the pizzeria by Henry who was apparently giving her a tour. Like a moth to a flame she was drawn to the strange woman. She quietly followed them as they walked. 

"Are you positive you can remove these entities from my restaurant?" The woman nods and gives him a confident smile. Her smile caused her circuits to shiver. This woman made her feel strange. "Yes I'm more than confident I can rid you of your spirits." Henry seemed relieved by her answer. "Alright Y/n when can you do it?" She grabbed a notebook from her bag and flipped through it. "Well I'll start tomorrow, but it requires multiple days to be successful!" Henry nods "I see then I'll see you tomorrow! Would you like me to escort you out?" She shakes her head. "If it's alright with you I would like to look around a bit!" Henry seems uneasy about her request but reluctantly agreed. "Fine but you have leave at 11:50pm!" She gives him a nod and they go their separate ways. 

Chica followed the woman she assumed was called Y/n as they wandered the pizzeria. Chica couldn't help but notice how odd she was. She walked so quietly that she barely made a sound and the way she moved caused her to randomly blur. All that was strange but what really intrigued Chica was she was clearly looking at a spirit. One that up until now only she could see.

She had to talk to her

______________________________________________________________________

You stared at the spirit before you.

Is was that of a man who was torn apart. His cloudy eyes watched you as you approached him. Most people would run the very sight of him but you were used to it. You give him a wave in which he returned as you walked away.