Chapter 7

You are awakened by a knock on the door.

You immediately get to your feet and head over to the door. Thankfully Chica listened to you as she stood off to the side just out of sight of the door. You were surprised they must have gotten here early as your alarm hasn't even gone off yet.

You opened it and you were a bit surprised. A blue and white rabbit robot stood on the other side. He was finely dressed in what must be a custom fitted suite. He didn't seem happy to see you.

"You! Bruno said that you were the one who sent him my location!" You stepped back he glared at you for a moment. His tone was aggressive. "Bonbon?" Chica poked her head out to get a better look. The moment he saw her his anger turned to shock. "Chica !" The two embrace they were overjoyed to see each other again. "Bonbon I missed you." He squeezed her "I missed you too! Wait why are you here?" He asks as he breaks the hug. Chica attempts to explain but is cut off. "Wait a minute! Aren't you the woman who cut herself up at the pizzeria?" 

"Chica what the hell is going on?"

She holds her hands up to calm him down. "It's OK let me explain!" He calmed down as the both of you explain everything. He sits back and listens. Once you and Chica were done talking he finally spoke. "Holy hell Chica! You found someone just as crazy as you!" He was clearly teasing her. She shoved him a bit playfully. 

"So why are you here?" Chica asks but you step forward. "You have the stuff I asked for?" He nods and motioned for you to follow. He leads you to his cars trunk and opened it. You smile and patted him on the back. "These will do nicely!" You take out the items you asked for. One was a divider it would divide the front seat of your car from the back seat. The only access between them being a slot. The rest the documents for both Foxy and his friend. 

Bonnie helps you install the divider and you thank him again. "Hey don't worry about it. It's good to know some one is looking out for us. If you two are ever in Vagas look me up!" 

You nod and bid him Farwell. You turned on the child locks on your car you don't need anymore issues from either Foxy or his friend.

"Bye Bonbon!" Chica waves her friend good bye and you two head back to the jail!

_________________________________________

Once you arrive you bail them out and tell the officers you'll wait for them outside.

You get back on your car and wait. After fifteen minutes the old pirate fox and his shabby looking friend walk out of police station.  The person with Foxy looks over your car they clearly found the circumstances suspicious. 

Because it honestly was.

"Get in!" You say as you opened your window a crack. Doing your best to hide your voice. They looked reluctant but eventually get in the car. It didn't look comfortable but they fit. You drive off. "Where are we taking him?" You show her your phone. While waiting for the two you contacted an old client of yours. Markus was a repeat client for many years. Poor guy attracted Demons like a magnet. It took four rituals to get rid of the damned things. 

Simply he owed you big.

When you told him about Foxy's friend he was more than happy to help. He was honestly a great guy. 

"Where be ye grabbin' us?" 

Foxy asked and you two went quiet. Chica gave you a look that said I got this and you nod giving her the go ahead. 

"Don't worry Foxy your safe!" She said it very calmly.

"Toy Chica? Lass is that you?" He was clearly surprised by this development but his friend  just seemed lost. "Why be ye 'ere? what be this here?" Foxy was now grilling his friend trying his best to get some sort of answers out of her. "Don't worry Foxy. Everything is going to be ok just relax." He slouched and looked at his friend. He had a mix of concern and frustration written on his face.