Chapter 8

You awake to the sound of the shower of all things.

You turn over to face the bathroom door you see your robotic avian girlfriend handwashing her outer shell. You watched for a moment your head still dazed with sleep. You suspected she would have to do this every so often you attempt to get up.

You say attempt because you almost immediately fall over getting her attention. You feel incredibly weak. "Hey are you ok?" She turned off the water and quickly moved too be by your side. "Yesh I'm ok. I think I got up too fast!" You knew this was bullshit and clearly so did she as her arms wrapped  around you.

"Please tell me the truth!" You look her in the eyes she looked scared. You go on to explain what you think is happening. When she bound the spirits to the nearest hosts you were stuck with both Teal and Forest. That wouldn't be an issue if all five were connected to you like before as they balanced each other out. Now that it's only Teal and Forest you now are getting hit with their energy and they tend to both affect you negatively.  

Teal literally will slowly drive you completely insane, while Forest will make you extremely sick. She is horrified but you flash her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry! I have a solution I just hope we still have time." She tilted her head "We?" You nod "the ones attached to you will start twisting you as well! We need to get back I need Henry's help with this!"

You pull yourself from your bed and start getting ready. You have to get back to Utah! Chica seems extremely concerned as she watched you. Did something happen you wonder. Once both of you were done and you open the door to the hotel room you are met with red and blue lights dancing through the parking lot. You saw the blood splatter everywhere. It made your heart sink as you knew who caused it.

"They are already affecting me!" You turned to her you knew the effects of Red on some one and couldn't really blame her too much but at the same time it unsettled you."Get in the car we need to go!" You both quickly leave the scene and start driving back home. Chica was quiet for the most part. You grabbed her hand. " I know you didn't mean too! I'm not going to hold it against you!" You give her a reassuring smile.  "Now I have to make a call!" 

You call Henry and explain the situation!

"Is there any way to help you two?" He sounded genuinely worried about you. Fortunately you had good news. "Yes actually! If I could give them their own bodies so they would no longer poison ours!" 

"Well I have some good news for the both of you!" You felt a glint of hope. "I have a solution for both of our problems. Miss L/n would you be interested in being my co founder for Fazbear Frights?" From here Henry pitched his idea. 

It was to be a horror themed version of his original idea. There he would have the nightmare animatronics and scare actors use the dark history of his franchise to make profit. On top of that they could use the place to contain the monster on a more permanent basis. 

He offered the nightmare animatronics as the new bodies for your spirits as long as they help contain the monster. You look  at Chica who was listening in on the conversation. She gave you nod this was your best chance. "How long will this take?" You ask hopefully!

"A few months! I've already been working on it for awhile!" You may not have that kind of time with Forest destroying your body and Teal your mind! Though you do have a disturbing thought. As you recall the corpse inside the decaying rabbit.  "Do you mind if I contribute an animatronic?" 

"No not at all! Do you have something in mind?" You describe an idea for a dread knight that chases customers through a maze. Henry liked the idea! He didn't need to know that thing was now your contingency plan. 

The three of you talk coming up with ideas and plans for how this is going to work. You knew you didn't have a lot of time but with your girlfriend's help you had a chance. You didn't know how the spirits would effect Chica in the long term but you would help her in any way you could. After some time you bid Henry goodbye as you now have to teach Chica how to ignore the voices in her head.

_________________________________

Chica was now concerned about Y/n.

She just started dating and now they both had to be extremely careful. As certain actions gave the entities fused to them more power.  "Now the next time one of them demands you do something you ignore it! If the voice is too strong you have to remember that mantra I taught you! It will help!" She listened carefully as Y/n spoke she didn't want to disappoint her.

The lectures spanded for hours and honestly made the trip go by faster as they had something to do. Eventually they got back home. 

Y/n immediately got to work on the seals she'll need to help both them and Henry. She worked long into the night and eventually she had what she needed. Chica in the meantime was practicing moving spirits. The  nasty spirit Y/n had laying around was just as described. 

"You freakish whore I'll kill you!" It was a blue creature with five mouths screaming at her its razor sharp teeth splitting with each word. It's one eye burned red with rage. As it's six arms fought to keep from being placed back into the bottle. She was told to ignore what it said and do the task. Y/n made it clear that it was just trying to distract Chica enough to escape. 

That wasn't going to happen!

Following the instructions laid out by Y/n she forced the abomination back into the bottle. "Nicely done!" The voice was right next to her ear. It caused her to shiver. "We should take a break. We don't want to over do it!"  She said as she rested herself against her. Her arms wrapped around her neck and her head leaning against her temple. Chica nuzzled into her with a coo. Chica  loved how affectionate Y/n has gotten since they started going out. 

"Yeah we should! You wanna watch a movie or something?" Chica offered Y/n grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels. Eventually she found something and sat down rubbing her eyes. Chica sits down next to her. "You ok?" Y/n stopped rubbing her eyes and blinked twice.  "Yeah it's just hard to read some of the texts for long periods of time. The tiny print hurts my eyes!" She blinks twice more then smiled. "There we go! " Chica leaned on her cuddling into her. "Aww you're a big old cuddle bug! Aren't you!" She said while cuddling back.

 As they watched the movie Y/n asked her a question. "If I asked you to do something for me that most people won't do!  would you do it?" She thought about it for only a moment. "I'll do anything for you!" Y/n seemed happy with that response as she held her a bit closer.

She couldn't help but feel concerned!

Why did she ask her that?

_________________________________________

It's been a few days.

Chica has done well in her studies and hasn't had any violent incidents either. Much to your relief you on the other hand have been slowly getting worse. You're now running a pretty high fever. Dispite this you visit the building site. 

It was on the same property but it was expanded to the surrounding parking lots. The new place was massive. A maze if corridors and buildings all made to seal away the monster. There were five of them one for each animatronic and a series of mazes ment for the dread knight. All of this was to her specifications. As long as all five guardians remained so would the monster. 

You and Henry worked out a deal with each of the spirits and they were more than happy to help. After all they got their own bodies out of the deal. You had one last request from Henry to make the dread knight a spring lock suite.  He wasn't a fan but you reassured him that you know what your doing. 

You did indeed know what you were doing. He just didn't need to know. The only other person who knew was Chica and she was less than happy with the Idea. 

She doesn't need to worry until the place is done we can all the time in the world together.