Chapter 5

You had to admit Teal was a master at his craft.

His craft of being a mischievous little shit!

The first thing you did when you got home was buy some quality grade tracking devices. You had plans to install them inside of each of the robots. Your plan was simple you would get a copy of the scrap yard's invoice and hand it to Chica. 

You would tell her to install the tracking devices and then after testing them have her warn the others. They escape and you track them. You keep an eye on their progress and when they seemed ready you would strait up kidnap Henry. You would show him undeniable evidence that they were not evil and that they deserved a chance. 

Now how would you not only keep an eye on them  and kidnap Henry? Well that's surprisingly easy. You have connections all over the damn place. You've helped alot of people over the years and they owe you a few dozen favors.

It's about time you cashed them in.

You dial the number written on an old strip of paper. You hope it still works!

"Hello?"

You smile to yourself as you recognized the voice. "Hey Bruno! It's Y/n! I need your help!" 

Bruno Gava is a member of a small mafia family located in Vagas.  He's a high ranking member too. A strange man for some one like you to know but in your line of work you tend to find yourself in strange situations. About a year ago Bruno contacted you about his mother's haunting. She was aggressively harassed by a malevolent entity. You kindly removed it and he swore up and down that if you ever needed anything call him.

Well here you are!

You explain the situation to him and he thinks your nuts. That's when you sweeten the deal. "I will literally give you one of them!" This peaked his interest. You go on to explain that they are capable of doing things that most people can't , and that if he's clever enough he could utilize it. He agrees to help. You tell him that you will send him the exact location when the time comes. 

You end the call. 

"Are you sure all this is necessary?" 

"You have to set up the chessboard before you can play chess! Trust me you won't be disappointed!" You still don't trust him but you'll have to make due. Those bots are in danger and you will not let an innocent soul suffer due to sheer ignorance. In the meantime you should get some sleep. 

_______________________________________________________

You arrive at the land Adiv left you.

It was a a baron place in the middle of the desert. The only thing there was a small fire temple and a tower of silence. Inside the tower was a unfinished basement. That is where the monster will be sealed. You stared at the eternal flame as it burned in the twilight. You've always felt a great sense of peace as you watched it. It made you wonder sometimes if Adiv's God was real and truly wanted to help you.

You walk away from the flame and into the Tower. The sandstone tower echoed with the sounds of the many birds who lived in the desert. 

You didn't like being here the Zoroastrianism method of corpse disposal unsettled you. You had no right to judge but after witnessing Adiv's body being devoured by birds it kinda disturbed you. It was his last gift of charity to the world. You hoped it helped him get into heaven. 

He deserved to be there!

You heard the distinct sound of a truck driving up the road and stop outside the tower.. The dirt and gravel road crunched by the weight of its tires. Two men hop out of the cab and approached you after you called out to them. They seemed just as uncomfortable as you being inside this holy place.