Chapter 6

Chica was normally an obedient animatronic.

Now things are different.

She literally broke the biggest rule Henry established stay around the pizzeria!

So when Y/n told her to stay in the living room she had no intention of listening. The new voices in her head seemed to agree. "You don't have to listen to her completely. You can bend the rules! Just leavebeforeshe wakes up. It will be like it never happened!" She quietly opened the door and sneaked into the room. She stood over Y/n as they slept. She gently removed the blanket revealing her arm. The bird gently traced the scabs and scars Y/n has been through a lot lately but she didn't need to worry anymore. 

Anyone who gets in Y/n's way will now have her to deal with. 

She stands there for hours eventually she could hear the play list playing in the background. 

Words about the something called the Alpha legion and their schemes. It was interesting. She only barely paid attention as she was too distracted. Though it was good background noise for an hour or so.

That's when she heard a loud banging from the other room. She let go Y/n arm and inspected the noise! She walked into the living room. Only to hear the banging again. She realized it was coming from the front door. She opened it. To a furious Henry!

"I knew it!" He growled! Chica froze for a moment. "Where is she?" The moment she realized he was after Y/n one of the voices spoke to her! "He wishes to harm her! Break him!" She flew into a rage! She grabbed him by the neck and chucked him into the apartment with a loud crash! She slammed the door behind her and locked it! "Chica! Calm down!" He put his hands up in surrender. "Why so you can scrap me!" She removed her beak and her eyes turned black the only light in them was a dim white light. "So you can hurt her!"

She stepped forward grabbing him! "I won't let you!" She growled she was meer inches from his face. He was now genuinely terrified! A newly formed cut bled down his face. "You should break him slowly!" The more feminine voice suggested causing a cruel grin to form on her face. She roughly dragged him into the bathroom and threw him into the tub. She didn't want to make too much if a mess. Henry reeled from the impact. "Please stop!" She ignored him grabbing his wrist and started to squeeze. "She's mine!" Her black eyes narrowed as she said that.

"Chica stop it!" Y/n's voice stopped her dead in her tracks. 

She let's go of Henry and stepped back allowing Y/n to help him. "Jesus! Are you alright?" He stumbled to get to his feet! "Is this supposed to convince me? This just proves my point! They are dangerous!" He trys to leave but Y/n stopped him! "Why are you here Henry?" He scoffed pointing at Chica. "Why the fuck do you think? You're going to prison for a long time Y/n!" Chica tenses up and got ready to attack the older man.  

Y/n holds her hand up signaling her to stop.

"Oh? Would it be for a longer time than hiding a body in your pizzeria for twenty years?" Henry was taken aback.  "What you think I wouldn't be able to tell what that rabbit costume contained? I'm psychic for fucks sake!" He went quiet for a moment it would appear that they were at an impasse. Y/n grabbed a towel. "Hold him down!" It took them only a few moments to restrain him. "Well I was going to kidnap you anyway! Just not like this!" She said to the older man as he glared daggers at her. 

"You were going to kidnap him?" Chica asked in confusion. "Yep but for like short durations! I guess my plans have changed!" Y/n sighed and patted her on the shoulder she grabbed a chair for him to sit on. Once he was seated she tied him up. 

Once she was done she grabbed another chair and sat down infront of him. She placed her head in her hands.  "Well this was not as planned!" 

"What do we do?" Chica asked her anger now replaced with fear. "We continue as planned!" Y/n said earning her a head tilt. Y/n then proceeded to explain her plans to both Henry and Chica. "So what do you think?" Chica was surprised it sounded like the Alpha legion stuff she was listening to last night! "Ok Alpharius!" Y/n responded with a smile. "If I'm Alpharius who are you?" She pondered the question for a moment.  That's when she recalled another name she overheard "I'm  Omegon!"