Chapter 3

Toy Chica was having fun with her friends.

At the moment she was kicking Fred's ass in Street Fighter. 

"Damn it! You're good at this game!" Chica shrugged in response. "Hey guys what's up?" Bonbon said getting her and Fred's attention. The prototypes were at the room's entrance including Goldie! "Get the puppet and BB were having an emergency meeting!" Goldie  said his tone was dead serious. 

Bonbon looks at her and Fred clearly worried. He had no idea what's going on. Toy Chica was likely the only one who knew what was happening. But her little  family has never believed her before they likely wouldn't believe her now.

After everyone  was assembled in the main area Goldie spoke! 

"I'm not sure if any of you toys noticed, but the children we've cared for so many years have disappeared!"  The whole robotic family was quiet for moment. Until the puppet spoke.

"Then the game has ended right?" Freadbear nods. "There's no reason to continue we have fulfilled our obligations to them." Bonnie makes a loud sorrowful mechanical noise. Chica rubs his back with her stubs to sooth the poor rabbit. "I know dear! I'll miss them too!" 

"So w-what n-now?" Magle asked. Returning the room to silence. 

"We celebrate!" Everyone turned to looks at Bonbon! 

"Guys we did it! We helped them! That's why they left!" 

The others slowly come around to the idea. 

"We really did it didn't we!" Fredbear said with elation! 

The rest of the evening was a celebration of the animatronics 'victory ' they ended the ritual of murder and the night guard would be spared from now on. Most were happy and for some the celebration was bitter sweet. The only one who didn't celebrate was Toy Chica. 

 She was unusually quiet during the celebration. As she was the only one who knew the truth! Y/n freed the children. They didn't do anything. Even more than that she was aware that it wasn't over just yet. She glared at the spector.

Tomorrow she and Y/n will end this monsters reign over the pizzeria! 

In the meantime she'll let her family have fun she'll keep an eye on the spector.

_______________________________________________________________

You were at your one bedroom apartment getting ready for next ritual.

This one was far more complex than the first one. As it requires two people to be successful. Normally all you would have to do is ask both Adiv and Gold to help with rituals like these, but Adiv is dead and Gold has been silent for the last two days.  

The entities in general have been very uncooperative since Adiv died. You would normally choose which entity you wanted to help you. Now they are making that decision for you. This was dangerous. 

You look at the glowing entities floating around you at all times. They just kinda hang out until they want to speak to you then they're in your face. They've always been around you as long as you can remember. 

They're never this quiet though. 

The fact that they haven't spoken to since the first ritual is deeply concerning. "Hey Gold? What's with the silent treatment?!" The gold entity floats over to you. "You've should have listened to Adiv!" You give him a quizzical look. "You have damned yourself Y/n!" You feel a cold fear grip you. "What do you mean!"

The entity is directly in front of you now. "Once more and thats it!" He then goes quiet leaving you at a loss. What did that mean?  You had a very bad feeling about this next ritual.