Chapter 9

It's been months and everything is about to be ready.

In a week's time Fazbear Frights will be open to the public and the four bots had to be ready. You check the four animatronics and are relieved that they're in their places for the ritual. All of you are ready.

You give Chica a nod and begin.

"Oh Dadaar Hormazd! I abjure the destructive Ahriman and the demigods!" You say in Dari and the spirits bound to you shudder violently. It hurts both you and Chica but you both stand strong.

"To each spirit here you are to be removed from the glorious creations of Hormazd and you will be placed away from them!" She focused on the four animatronics.  

"In the name of good thoughts your bound is cut!" The forces that linked the spirits to you are cut it feels like a limb being severed. You push through the pain.

"In the name of good words I provide you with a new place within Hormazd creation." The spirits are forced into the animatronics. The robot's shudder and screamed to life.

"In the name of good deeds I give you the life that was denied to you!" The bots stop shaking and their eyes light up. 

"In the name of Hormazd I give you life and wisdom!" The ritual ends as you fall to your knees. Chica dose the same as the ritual took all the strength you both had combined. Henry who was watching the whole thing from the sidelines walked over to you. "Did it work?" He asked you quietly. His answer was received by the violent and sudden movement of nightmare Bonnie.

"Ahh yes this will due nicely!" You recognized the voice "Red?" He nodded gleefully as he gets a hang of moving around. "I can crush the life out of anyone who dares to cross me!"

Henry stepped forward "You remember our deal?" He scoffed "of course I do old man! Don't let the real monster out!"Henry glared at him. He sighed  "Don't hurt the customers!" Henry nods and stepped back as he noticed movement.  Nightmare Foxy stretched lazily "This is nice! Thank you very much!" Forest's voice clearly spoke to the three of them. He seemed truly grateful for his new form. Nightmare Chica was next to stir as she grabbed a plank of wood and crushed it in her mouth. With a delighted hum. " I can finally indulge as I please! Without the weaknesses of the human body!" Violet says saving every bite as she chewed the plank. Henry seemed displeased with her just yanking things off the wall and eating it.

You turn to Nightmare Freddy he is looking over his new minions. "Wonderful you three will be useful in my plans!" The smaller bears gleefully await his orders. Whatever they may be! You are glad that Teal seems happy as well. 

"The ritual appears to be a success!" Henry says while helping you up! He was right it was a success I'm more ways than he knew. You had made this place as prison for all of them the place was made so they would never be free. At least that was the intention. For the time being They are trapped here. Of course they were not aware of that just yet.

"Tomorrow the monster will be delivered and placed in the central building. From there we just have to open our doors to the public." Henry seemed happy with everything  things were actually going well for once. 

You didn't have the heart to tell him about your plans. 

You look at your hands they look pale. Your exposure to Forest has permanently destroyed your body. Just as Teal has destroyed your mind. Stage four brain cancer the doctor said.

You were not surprised.

You looked over the spring suit it was that of a sea green colored knight. It looked worn down and was covered in spikes on its rims. It was perfect. You had only a month to live according to your doctor.