"Get down!"

I want to say in this is a duet! So the Bold is Fang, normal is you! And underline is both!

_____________________________________________
Since (Y/n)'s head was down, the only reason she'd looked up was from the confused noises coming from the bandits. Frowning slightly, she slowly looked up from her spot, her ears perking forward as her (e/c) eyes met the dark figure. Her breath caught in her throat, there was only one being she knew who looked much different than anyone else.

"Po?"

~~~

     Po stood tall on a nearby rooftop, a hat upon his head as he looked down at the army in the canal, the moons light illuminating off him. Citizens of the city slowly began to come out of hiding as Shen as his wolves glared up at the panda, though Shen was more furious then he was astounded, "How many time do I have to kill the same stinking panda?!"
     Though Po couldn't hear Shen, is emerald eyes looked down for the others. After a moment he found them, his eyes locking with (Y/n)'s. Taking in how her and the others were trussed up in chains, anger boiled inside him. Tearing his eyes from her, he stared at where Shen would be, locking his eyes on the ex-prince, "Shen! A panda stands between you- and your destiny!"
     To everyone else, Po's voice sounded like a faint whisper, but to Shen he could barely understand what the warrior was saying. All he could hear were echoes from his ship, the silence around him not helping him any better to hear Po. Only having been able to make out the word 'destiny', Shen squinted his eyes and yelled back confused, "What!?"
     (Y/n) tilted her head, looking back at Tigress just as confused as her, "Can you hear him either?" Tigress only shrugged her shoulders, her and the others looking back at Po.
     Leaning forward slightly, Po yelled louder, either not hearing or not caring for what Shen had said, "Prepare yourself for a hot- serving of justice! Your reign of terror comes to an end!"
     Shen again could barely hear Po, only catching 'serving of justice! Your reign of terror comes to an end!'. (Y/n)'s uncle raised a brow, looking back at Shen confused while Boss was secretly excited. In Boss's head, he was glad that Po was alive, that his cousin could be happy again. Shen spoke under his breath this time, still confused of what the warrior was trying to say, "What?"
     "And now free my friends!" Reaching up, the warrior whipped his hat off his head, holding it out in front of him, "Disk of Destruction!" Bringing his arm across him, he held the hat like a frisbee, his eyes zooming in on one of the chains holding up everyone. With all his strength and precision, he flung the hat forward like a frisbee, only for it to fly several feet. Slowly it dropped and bounced off the rooftops, hitting someone who stood on their balcony. With all eyes still on Po, he turned away and hid his face behind his paw, embarrassment filling him, "Oh..."
     Shen stood there perplexed, watching the hat before slowly calling back to his army, "Okay?... Take aim!" The wolves at the front of the ships began to set up one of the cannon's setting them up in Po's direction. The Five, Fang, and (Y/n) looked on in fear for Po, the Jade Warrior beginning to squirm in her chains from worry. Po stood there rooted to the spot, tapping his chin thinking quickly as Shen's voice could be heard again, "Ready?"
     As the wolves were about to light the cannon, Po suddenly leaped off the roof, scaling his way down the building. Pushing the weapon, the wolves worked to readjust it. Everyone who wasn't working, including Shen, his army, and the warriors were watching Po. Their ears perked as they watched Po, make his way onto the street, still avoiding the aim of the cannons. he Panda grunted with each jump and turn, "This way and that way.. That way and this way.. You can't get me."
     Getting agitated by the wait, Shen yelled out to the wolves, "Get him!"
     Though no matter how quick the bandits were to readjust the cannon, Po was quicker, his evasive maneuvers working to avoid them. When he eventually reached a lower rooftop, he stopped for a moment to look around, spotting another spot to run to, "Aw yeah, here we go!"
     Groaning, one of the few bandits working with the weapon yelled out, "Oh come on!" His arms were starting to get tired, the weapon being big and heavy, hard to move around. As Po continued to run and jump around, he eventually made it to the street, bending over to catch his breath for the few seconds he had.
     When the weapon was fixated on him again, he groaned out before running and leaping onto the boat, two cannons in front of him. Running around the front edge of the ship, he stopped when he was in the middle. Not realized where they were aiming, one of the wolves lit the cannon, resulting in panic between them and the wolves on the other ship.
     One of them gasped, waving his hands trying to stop what had already happened, "No, no! Don't shoot!" The one who lit the cannon tensed up, quickly trying to put it out desperately. Po on the other hand laughed, moving out of the way realizing that he had the advantage he needed. Turning around, he quickly made his way towards his friends.
     (Y/n)'s uncles eyes widened, calling out to the wolves from his spot near Shen, "Don't shoot!" Boss stood not too far away from his father, calling out in worry for his brethren, "Crossfire! Get down!"
     Glaring, Shen extended his wing towards the lone warrior, yelling out a single word, "Attack!" Almost like a wave, the wolves began to descend upon the panda, yelling with their weapons drawn.
     Po's eyes widened, running to the end of the boat, leaping across. Mid-jump, he reached back and kicked at a bandit from behind, sending him back before his ears twitched. Facing forward, he caught a bandit by the wrist, sending a few jabs to his chest before sending him into the pillar behind him. The panda worked fast, dodging swings and punches before catching an axe mid-swing. Rolling forward, he threw the axe yelling, "Catch of Freedom!" Just as he threw it, he was tackled back, overwhelmed by the group of soldiers on him.
     Tigress helped swing everyone, turning and calling out, "Monkey!"
     With enough momentum, the swing gave Monkey enough reach to grab the axe with his tail. Slashing it into the wad of chains between the groups, the metal feel loosely all at once. Fang and (Y/n) fell to the ground first, taking off towards Po as Tigress sent towards them from above. All at once, they slid in past and into the soldiers surrounding Po. Simultaneously, the Five, (Y/n), and Fang sent the soldiers flying back. They stood their ground in defensive positions, though Fang and her student were now taking this moment to take the muzzles off.
     Tigress was the first to speak, glancing over to Po as she kicked a soldier out the way, "Impressive, Dragon Warrior! What's your plan?"
     Looking around at everyone, Po stood up and hopped between fist feet, "Step one, free (Y/n), the Five, and Master Fang!" He looked around as if expecting a soldier to come close.
     Tossing her muzzle to the side, (Y/n) looked up at him overjoyed but also worried, "What's step two?" Her ears perked up as Po then stopped moving, realization hitting him.
     "Honestly, I never thought I'd get this far."
She help back a facepalm, her ears pinning back slightly, "Po!"
     Pointing off towards the main boat, Po began bouncing of each feet again, "Er... Stop Shen before he reaches the harbor!" Though as they were about to run forward to advance, he took a long glance at (Y/n), a smile on his face. The thought that he may never see her again had long gone from his mind as he went and leaped with the Five into the approaching wolves.
     (Y/n) held his gaze in those moments, joy and relief in her eyes as she went to leap with them. When she felt her wrist being grabbed, she turned and looked into the mixed eyes of Master Fang, "What's wrong?"
     The older wolf's eyes nearly glowed, her fur bristling as she stretched out her wings, knocking a few soldiers onto their backs. She looked down at (Y/n) a low chuckle escaping her as she looked glanced to the soldiers smirking, "How about we give these soldiers a show they won't forget?"
     The Jade Warrior's ears perked forward, smirking back as she nodded a little excited by this plan, "I think I like that idea. Do you have any idea on what to sing?"
     Fang's smirk turned to a grin, nodding as she stepped towards a small open area, "I do, but I'm gonna need help. Could you start it off with a few blasts to the water? We're going to shake up their world."
     Nodding softly, (Y/n) went to the edge of the boat, looking down into the dark water abyss. Taking a deep breath, she let out a low bark, causing an explosion type blast into the water. The boat they were on rocked hard, including a few of the nearby boats in front of them. The fighting seemed to stop momentarily, the Five and Po looking back also with shocked expressions.
     Fang stepped forward, glaring at the wolves as she sang out, her voice echoing over the ringing of unsheathed swords, "Good evening, my mammals up in the chandeliers!~" Another blast sent the ships rocking again, this time the soldiers taking a few steps back, "The wining and dining, the menu is blood, sweat and tears!~"
     Boss's father glared, stepping to the edge of the main boat yelling to his soldiers, "What are you all doing?! Don't be afraid of some she-wolves! Get in there and take them down!" This seemed to get the confidence back into the wolves, sending them back onto the attack. Now they split in half, going in two groups for the Five and Po, and the others going to (Y/n) and Fang.
     (Y/n) ran over to Fang's side, getting into stance as the wolves neared their open space, swords and weapons raised in the air, "Everybody ready, raining down confetti!~ Champions are born right now!~"
     "Ain't about the glamour-" The soldiers lunged onto their boat, baring their fangs at the females. "-click goes the hammer" "Run when you hear that sound!~" A split second of an uneasy silence fell across them, the wolves spreading out almost as if making a wall in attempt to stop the two. From afar Po watched as the Five fought around him, excitement in his eyes as he watched the two.
     Fang took a deep breath, almost letting out a howl mixed breath out towards the 'wall', "Heroes never die!~ Gonna make it to the finish line!~"
     A few of the soldiers seemed to stumble back into the others from sudden burst of wind, their grunts of surprise sounding out as others behind them kept them standing. From one of the boats ahead, Po stopped to look back to watch in shock, the Five fighting the wolves around him. His emerald eyes went to (Y/n), he'd never seen her fight a duet. Although he knew he would have to continue on, the scene in front of him made him smile.
     (Y/n) stood tall with Fang before lunging forward with the older wolf, "We know we survive!~ Even if we crawl to the finish line!~" As she landed, she took another leap and slammed into the front of a bandit, sending him back hard into another.
     Fang landed hard on the wood, her still wounded side making her wince. She reached out and caught the wrist of a wolf, nearly ripping the sword from his grip, "I won't believe it!~" Her breath sounded short as if she had lost it.
     Spotting this, (Y/n) hurried over kicking up at a wolf who had gotten too close to her. Her voice mixed with Fang's for the moment, almost overpowering her voice, "Underdog dreamin'!~ Don't need no cheers, world's gonna see it!~"
     Nodding to (Y/n), Fang had to stop and catch her breath before clashing her sword into another, "Heroes never die!~ Gonna make it to the finish line!~"
     In sync with each other, both master and student let out a thundering bark at the wolves running at them. The force throwing them into the water or to the boat behind themselves. From afar, Po smiled and went back to fighting, helping the Five gain some ground. (Y/n) looked over as she moved fluidly with the beating in her chest, her feet landing twice as fast with what she was feeling. From what she could see, they were making their way easy through the wolves, and so were her and Fang.
     They moved in sync with each other, propelling themselves into oncoming soldiers before eventually making it to the boat that the others were on, just in time to see a knocked out wolf being tossed into the air. Po called out, "Viper, Puppet of Death!"
The serpent leaped through the air, coiling herself around the arms and torso of the male midair, "Tigress!"
     Within the next second Tigress caught the wolf and Viper on her back, running through the middle of the army on all fours. Using her coils, Viper manipulated the arms of the wolf, swinging the swords against the others.
     (Y/n) giggled softly, jumping to Po's side helping him push back a soldier. The sword in her hand lowered to fist bump him.
Behind the two, wolves behind were behind kicked and thrown away as if they weighed nothing. Po was the first to look back, overjoyed as Master Storming Ox came to view spinning into an offensive position. Over joyed, Po gasped out shocked, "Master Ox!"
     A sudden splash sounded as (Y/n) spun around, Master Croc leaping from the river split-kicking two wolves, "Chum bah!" He landed next to Ox in the split position.
(Y/n) gasped, her tail wagging as she looked to Master Croc excitedly, "And Croc!"
     The crocodilian smirked, his voice calm as he looked to the young wolf, "Vengeance, is served!"
     Being overwhelmed, Po asked quickly, "But why did you?.." He was happy and confused, they said they weren't going to fight, why were they here?
     Croc stood slowly as Ox turned his shoulder, "Your friend there is very persuasive." Both Croc and Ox looked back as a mysterious force approached the group quickly, wolves flying into the air with little effort. A small figure leaped up into the air, kicking away a few wolves midair. Landing perfectly on Oogway's staff, Master Shifu held his arms in position. The wolves on the boat nearest him flinched back, baring their fangs at him growling.
     Po and (Y/n) grinned calling out at the same time, "Master Shifu!"
     The red panda lunged from the staff, swiftly tossing away the wolves surrounding his fellow warriors. Almost making a complete circle, he stopped at the end of the boat, his ears pinned back and staff extended behind him, "Quickly! Use their boats to block the way!"
     Everyone, except Fang, nodded and headed towards the front of the boats. While everyone handled that, Shifu went to get his eldest students attention. Tigress was the first to take action, kicking over a cannon which caused her leading boat to sink forward. Facing the stern, she flipped herself up till she was balancing on one foot. Balancing herself, the stern lurched forward above the harbor gate. When it was placed against the gate, she stepped off and looked back to the others.
     Down below, Po hopped between two boats, holding onto the ropes pulling them in, the boats beginning the tilt towards him. He strained to get his voice out, but only managed to call to (Y/n), who was nearby pushing some crates into the water. Her ears perked up, looking back at him noticing his strain and tense figure. Looking up, she called out, "Crane! Fang!"
     Both Fang and Crane flew up from both sides, Crane on the left and Fang on the right. While in the air, Fang flew so she was above Crane, both pairs of wings spread out and glowing in the lights behind them. Crane called out from above, his voice echoing, "Wings of Justice!! KA-KAW!" They both beat their wings, the force behind them sending a powerful gust of wind into the sails of the ships.
     As the ships propelled forward, Po and (Y/n) laughed, the canine being more excited as the ships collided into the upturned boat. Sliding up against the flipped boat, all three ships completely blocked the harbor gate. Behind the blockade, all the other ships following either crashed or stopped from the pileup ahead. From afar, Shen watched the scene in front of him, stunned that whatever those warriors were doing was working.
     The two climbed up the deck of the boats, looking to each other smiling as they helped each other up. Po grabbed (Y/n), tossing her up ahead to the upturned mast as wolves began to scramble their way. Balancing herself on the edge, (Y/n) reached down and grabbed the panda's paw, pulling him up behind the boats.
     For a few seconds all the warriors were hidden from sight, the wolves scrambling quickly now up the three boats. Weapons waved in the air, yells of anger sounding out before a sounding thundering sound echoed. Behind the ships, Viper held Mantis who had lit up a box of the black powder. They all lined up before surging forward, leaping of the boat with a sparking explosion behind them. While midjump, Po looked off to his sides. On his left was Mantis, Tigress, Shifu, Croc, and Fang, and on his left was (Y/n), Ox, Monkey, Viper, and Crane.
     The sight was beautiful to him, reminding him of a dream he had, but better! Being surrounded by those he cared for and the one he loved, pride filled him. Though everyone had glares and paws extending, Po was the only one who had a smirk, calling out to everyone nearest him, "I love you guys!"
     These words caught (Y/n) by surprise, looking over quick enough to catch Po's lingering gaze on her. The heat along her face slowly rose, smiling brightly over to him. The sparking lights behind them causing her eyes to glow a beautiful brighter (e/c) color. How happy she looked despite before, that's the happy Po wanted her to be, he never wanted to see her lose her spark again.
     Looking forward again, (Y/n), Po, and the rest of the warriors began to push forward. Landing on the boats, they all began fighting as a team. Ox was the first to flip a cannon onto its side, Viper using it to catch herself and send herself ahead. Everyone was close to each other, creating a large enough path for others to come through the middle.
     Shen glared ahead, his crown flaring as he stood tall, "Why aren't we firing!?"
Boss, who's back was too Shen and his father, his a smirk from the two, "They're taking out our gunners, sir! They're getting close!" Though he sounded 'worried' he was more glad that (Y/n) and the others were winning. They'd helped him see the light and now over almost everything he wants to stay by that light. In his hand was the torch in which he gripped it from fear of Shen.
     Glaring at Boss, his father went up to him and began to argue to him. Shen on the other hand looked out at the fighting, watching as his soldiers were being knocked and thrown around. His eye's briefly locked with Po's, his own glowing with rage as Po wiped away at his nose. Shen waved his wings slightly, stepping forward leaning over a ledge on the ship, "Fire. Fire! F-Fire at them!" He stumbled over his words.
     While Shen had been distracted looking at his enemies, Boss looked to his father and glared softly, explaining how his own family are in the way. He stepped away from the cannon slightly, gripping the torch as he glanced back to Shen and his father a bit angry, "But sir, we'll kill our own!" By now his father was realizing what was about to happen, looking at his own siblings who lay there lives on the line to fight the masters with worry.
     From the fighting getting nearer, (Y/n) looked up a few feet from look, watching the three arguing. Her (f/c) ears perked up, hurrying a bit faster to get to them, though she stayed near Po. Fang wasn't too far from them, clashing a sword with another's.
Shen's voice seemed to echo as he yelled urgently, eyes wide with anger, "I said fire at them! FIRE!"
     Boss looked forward and met (Y/n)'s eyes, nothing was said, but he knew what he had to do. Giving her a nod, he looked back at Shen with a glare, throwing the torch to the side, "No.." As if accepting what was going to happen, he closed his eyes and tensed himself, expecting death to come swiftly. His ears pinned back at the sound of a knife being unsheathed. He expected the force of the sharp object to impale him.
"NO!"
     Boss grunted, gasping out in shock as instead he was tackled back by his father. The ash-furred male had jumped into the way, taking the knife into his side. He grunted at the pain, the force of the tackle he gave Boss sending them both over the side of the boat and into the water.
     Everything seemed to go as slow as it did back in the factory. Shen leaped forward onto the large cannon, tilting it down to face the warriors as they were about to reach the front of the boat. Po was the first to freeze up, eyes wide in realization that the cannon was aimed right at him, the only difference from now than then was that he didn't have the pan to protect himself.
     (Y/n) could feel her heart pounding in her chest, her body moving faster than her thoughts, 'Not again!' She ran towards Po, ears pinned back from fear as she reached out towards him.
     Fang looked over to them, her eyes widening at the scene in front of her. In her mind, she had a small flashback to what Oogway had told her many years ago. The fur on her neck rose, flapping her wings as fear surged through her. She knew this day would come eventually, it was only a matter of time.
     Shen grinned at the view in front of him, not an ounce of fear, only hatred and evil. With a swipe of his metal talons, he lit the fuse on the cannon. At the same time, (Y/n) shoved Po out of the way, now standing where he once stood. Po grunted at the force, his eyes wide as they locked with (Y/n)'s (e/c) ones. In his own emerald ones held horror, shock, and worry. Not bearing to see his pain, she closed her eyes and smiled sadly.
     Po called out her name, trying to grab her as he fell to his back, but he only grabbed at the air between them, "(Y/N)!"
     "GET DOWN!"
     The shining light of the canon firing was almost blinding. But as quick as the light blinded them, a shadow casted in front of (Y/n). The younger wolf froze at the unmistaken voice. She opened her eyes and looked up to see Master Fang, her wings spread out as if wrapping both of them in a scaley cocoon. With Po out of the line of fire, it was now only them two, Fang between (Y/n) and the cannonball. As quick as the shot was fired, Fang yelped at the overwhelming pain in her back, protecting the Jade Warrior.

_____________________________________________