Memory?

At Tigress's words, Po looked in the pointed direction on alert, "Danger.." He then pointed as he stepped forward, "Tell those musicians to start playing some action music because it is on." Turning to his right, he did a small bow, "Don't worry Shifu, I'll master inner peace as soon as I get back."
     As the smaller panda nodded, Tigress hopped from the rock next to (y/n) as she looked at Po, "No snack stops this time."
     A small giggle left (y/n)'s muzzle as Po threw his head back laughing, "HA HA HA! Snack stops pffft-" As the three started jogging/running, Po realized it wasn't a joke, "-Wait are you serious?"
     Tigress and (y/n) then both leaped off the cliff, as Po jumped off grabbing Crane's feet, who is finally now able to carry him. Behind them, Shifu smiled proudly at the four, glad he was able to further theirs and his own training.
     When they finally reached the ground, Po ran up next to (y/n) smiling, "You ready to start singing (y/n)?"
     The wolf smiled and looked at him as she ran along tiles then grass, "Yup! Are you ready to fight bandits?"
     Po grinned as he punched the air jumping a little, "Yup!" Though (y/n) couldn't realize it, he was a little, just slightly, more excited to hear her sing. He enjoyed it cause it made her happy, helped his fighting, and he also thought she had the most beautiful voice.

Now in the musicians village~

     The ringing of bells echoed through the air as the village slowly went into panic. A brown rabbit looked around in fear as a pig and elder rabbit sat/stood at the edge of a cliff. The pig screamed in fear as a grabble was thrown down, latching at where his feet had previously been.
     The elder rabbit however only sat calmly with his eyes closed, stopping the tune of his instrument. The pig, now balancing on his liuqin, looked up at the clouds in fear as more grapples shot through them, attaching to multiple other buildings and parts of the ground.
     A low growl echoed as it came from a large would, who was holding a hammer. With him and his packmates on the ground, he motioned all around him calling out, "Get all the metal you can find!" The pig only stared in fear as he couldn't move from his spot.
     Multiple of bandit wolves landed on the houses before running to find as much metal as they can. A tan rabbit hurried into his home as another bandit repeated the words of the alpha in a gruff voice, "Grab all the metal!"
     Diving under a metal bench, the rabbit shook and cowered in fear as a few wolves entered his home. It didn't take long though, cause as soon as they entered, they were gone with his metal instruments, bench, and gongs. Looking from his spot, he only saw the tails as they ran off.
     Somewhere else in the village, two wolves entered a building with a goose and large bells. The gooses eyes widened in fear as he held onto the bells. Ignoring the goose, the two bandits each took a side and carried the bells out. Much to the gooses displeasure, he held onto one, crying as he didn't want them taken.
     Back to the pig from earlier, he finally stood, out of his frozen state. Looking around at the chaos, he hurried and ran up to a different set of bells looking around as he called out, "Help! Help! Help! Help! HELP!" Diving under and into the bell, he pressed himself against the sides as the wolves carried and pushed the bell along the ground.
     As the bell was being rolled, the pig shook screaming in fear as his screams only echoed. The alpha wolf looked at all the metal that was being tied up satisfied, "That's everything. Lets get out of here!"
     One wolf, tired of the gooses cries, picked him up and tossed him away. The pig cowered back, holding his liuqin close to him. As the wolves began tieing up most of the balls of metal, and pig, they stopped upon hearing a call from the Dragon Warrior himself. The alpha turned his head as his one eye opened more, "Huh?"
     Coming from over the mountain was the Furious Five, Po, and (y/n). All running as fast as they could in a group towards Artisan Village. As Po's howl-like call finished echoing, he yelled, "Rings of Justice!" But when he yelled again, it was more in shock as he ran off the side of the cliff falling towards the ground.
     With a shining light behind him, the others followed suit. Crane dived down fast after Po before grabbing him by the shoulders and flipping him onto his feet safely on the ground. Stumbling a little, Po regained his speed with the Furious Five and (y/n) as he continued his yell.
     Leaping off another cliff, the seven of them formed a line next to one another. In mid-fall, Po looked at his close friends before doing flips as the line broke. Before he could hit the ground, Crane caught him, then dropped him again...backwards.
     With the others in defensive positions, Po realized his own before jumping around and grinning at the crowd in his position. (Y/n) looked at the bandits, smirking as their shocked eyes rested upon Po and (y/n). The crowd then erupted in cheers as a young rabbit said, "The Jade and Dragon warrior!"
     The alpha couldn't figure out how this happened. His orders from Shen years ago were to destroy all pandas, and any wolves with (f/c) and (s/f/c) as their fur colors. Feeling the young rabbit grab his claw, he lifted him up saying in shock, "The panda and wolf?! That's impossible!" Looking towards the group, the Boss wolf's ears flattened in defiance.
     Pulling his paw into a fist, Po grinned in confidence, "My fist hungers for justice-" His eyes then widened as his confidence seemed to falter as his stomach rumbled loudly. The five and (y/n) looked up at him in shock and amusement as Po spoke again, "That was my...fist."
     Having enough of the nonsense, Boss yelled, "Get them!" On command, multiple bandits ran forward barking and carrying swords.
     Po then responded back grinning, "Come on!" The seven of them then ran towards the bandits, each engaging in their own fights.
     (Y/n) giggled softly as she could feel the beat of hidden music of the fight. Ducking down, she kicked up at one of the bandits before sweeping one of their feet with her tail. With a spin of her left foot, she jumped up and barked, sending dirt and rocks flying into a few wolves knocking then back.
     Her ears then pricked as a gong went off along with cheers. Turning her head she laughed seeing a bandit was chest first into the gong. As she got back into the fight, she was brought off rhythm a little hearing a liuqin being played.
     Swaying her tail a little, she slowly began to grin as she found the beat to it. Not long after, she was helping Po fight off bandits back to back. Glancing over to the others, she smiled seeing that they were fighting to the beat of the liuqin's music also.
     Turning back to fight off a bandit, she gasped softly seeing archers aiming their bows to Po. Once the arrows were released, she got to all fours before releasing a low bark. When the bark met the arrows, it knocked all three into the side of a building.
     Glancing behind him, Po looked at the disappearing arrows before back at (y/n), "Thanks (y/n)." Finishing up his bandit, he grabbed the knocked out wolf and turned seeing 5 more bandits nearing an elder bunny. Grabbing two liuqins, Po hurried back over before clashing one liuqin against a sword, sending a shivering sound to echo.
     Flattening her ears, (y/n) shook her head, noticing the shivering old rabbit underneath the weapon and instrument. Listening to the sound of the rabbit's playing, (y/n) watched amazed as Po was able to get the rabbit on his foot as he fought the wolves.
     Looking for some help, Po looked to (y/n) then the rabbit. Picking the elder rabbit up, he called out, "(y/n)! Catch!" Throwing up the rabbit as high as he could, he continued to fight the wolves.
     Pricking her ears, (y/n) looked up at the rabbit as he rose through the air, still playing the liuqin. Taking a few steps back, she ran forward before jumping, pushing off a standing wolves head, before leaping through the air. Reaching out, she carefully took the rabbit in her paws before landing on her feet lightly.
     Gently putting the rabbit down, she turned around in time to see Po climbing onto a roof, with bandits on his tail. Attempting to run and help him, she stopped upon hearing him call out to Tigress for backup, "Tigress! Double-Death Strike!"
     Tigress looked over, before handling off the bandits she was with. Leaping onto the roof with Po, she pulled him out from under the pile of bandits on him. As the two fought, throwing each other into the air for their moves, (y/n) watched amazed.
     Though it's been a while, she was still surprised that Tigress could lift, and be able to throw Po into the air. Secretly, she wished that she had her strength, but she knew that with her size it would be along time till then. As she let her thoughts run, she watched as Po took out the group of wolves in the air.
     When Po landed, she giggled softly as she called each of their names. As Po grabbed her, he threw her into the air, "(Y/n)!"
     Grinning slightly, the (f/c) wolf turned to a lone group of bandits and barked, sending a soundwave to knock them back into a building. Once she landed, her ears pricked as she heard the echo of the Boss wolf's howl.
     Turning towards the howl, her eyes widened as tied up metal balls were lifted into the air. Hurrying over on all fours, her ears pricked as she heard the scream of a pig that was stuck inside. Having the faster speed, she ran ahead of Po and leaped off before him.
     Time slowed as the misty clouds below swirled from the faint wind. (Y/n)'s ears perked forward as she extended her arms, holding on tightly to the ropes. Feeling larger paws holding onto her legs, she grunted softly as she was yanked back from the chain they all made.
     When they all reached the ground, she let go of the metal clump, letting it roll across the ground. Landing safely on her paws, she shook out her fur before standing. Smiling at the happy villagers, she walked alongside Po, proud that they stopped the bandits from taking all the metal.
     Hearing a soft grunt behind us, (Y/n) turned and noticed a bandit helping Boss over the ridge. Growling softly, she caught Po's attention as the two held up their weapons running to them. Letting Po take on Boss, she grabbed a sword off the ground and clashed it with the bandits.
     As a soft growl left (y/n)'s muzzle, her nose twitched, catching a scent she never would have thought she would smell again. Her lower jaw slacked a little as she looked up at the bandit, noticing the faint color of ash fur between a crack of his clothes.
     As she did so, time flashed to the past. Instead of the current bandit, it was the one who grabbed her the night she lost her family. Flattening her ears in realization, tears slowly formed as she bared her fangs growling, "Y-You..."
     The bandit only smirked as he growled back, his voice gruff as he spoke, "Heh.. I guess we meet again.." Catching (y/n) off guard, the bandit sweeped her feet out from under her before kicking her in the chest mid-air, sending her away.
     Yelping in shock, (Y/n) grunted as she landed on her back, hitting her head slightly off a rock. Getting up, she shook her head before glaring at the two retreating bandits. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she glared at their disappearing forms.
     Looking over to her comrads, she noticed how Tigress, Po, and villagers were on the ground. Focusing more on Po, she tilted her head worried as she saw the dazed look on his face. Stumbling over, she waited for Po's response to Tigress along with the others.
     But only through his shocked state, he could only manage a few things. Rubbing his jaw, he spoke confused, "I think I saw... I think..." Deciding to keep his thoughts to himself, he frowned and got up, "I got to go.." Turning around, he began walking away, back towards down leaving the Furious Five and (Y/n) confused behind him.
______________________________________
     Ok, guys! I hope you all like this chapter! And I wanna let you all know that since we don't know the true name of the Boss wolf, imma just give him the name Boss. So when I mention him, he will be known as Boss.