He knows

Up in the palace, Gorilla's tore off banners, emptying the throne room of anything left from his parents. Once the banners were down, the two moved to the shadows, pushing it towards the middle of the room, stopping when they reached the throne. Shen walked up the steps, looking up at the throne as memories flashed, "My fathers throne... He used to let me play here beside him... Promising someday this throne would be mine.."
     He glanced to the two, nodding before they threw it out the side of the palace, its shattering wood echoing from below. Once it was thrown, the two lifted the weapon and placed it down, tired from the weight of all the metal. Glaring slightly, the peacock motioned with his wing, "A little more to the left."
     One of the gorilla spoke up with a short complaint, pointing to the weapon, "But it's so heavy master."
Shen stepped forward, his talons clicking gently on the floor, "Thirty years I've waited for this moment. Everything must be exactly how I envisioned it. And I envisioned it a little to the left." He turned motioning again as the two gorillas picked up the machine moving it. With his back to the weapon, he glanced back, "Perfect. With the weapon by my s-" he stopped a moment and motioned to his left again, "-a little more. With the weapon by my side all of China will bow before me. We move out in three days when the moon is full and the tide is high."
     Folding his wings together, he chuckled as he stepped and turned to the soothsayer, "Now you old goat. Why don't you tell me my-"
     The soothsayer cut him off, looking up towards him, "Fortune?"
     Standing straight, Shen glared gently to her, "The future. I was going to say future." His feathered brows raised slightly as he walked slowly down each stare, "Look into your bowl, and tell me what glory awaits."
     Raising her bowl, she squinted as if looking deep into something, "If you continue down your current path..." She took a deep breath through her muzzle, "..You will find yourself.. at the bottom of the stairs."
     Taking another step, Shen tensed seeing he had stepped on plain flooring again, glaring at the soothsayer. As she continued on, he walked slightly brisk towards her.
     "I see... I see...." She slowly looked up at him, "I see.. pain-" When he was close enough, she plucked a feather off him, sending a slight pinch to his wing making Shen yelp.
     "Ow!"
     "-and anger,-" Lifting an end of his clothing, she bit down hard, getting a big chunk out of it as he ripped it away.
     "Hey you! This is the finest silk in ALL the province!"
     She waved her hoof gently, "-followed by denial."
     Shen dropped the edge of his clothing, stammering angrily, "Ah this is not fortune telling! You're just saying everything that is happening right-" He leaned close, glaring down at her as she cut him off again.
     The soothsayer met his daggered gaze calmly, cutting him off the final time, "Now?" The two had a small stare off before Shen huffed in slight defeat looking away, "The most important, is now." Watching her hoof wave over the bowl, Shen realized what she was using it for. "But if you really want to see the future." She tossed something into the bowl, blue smoke spiraling up gently.
     Shen's feathered brows raised, his eyes filled with wonder as he looked into the smoke whispering, "Oh what do you see..."
     The soothsayers brows furrowed as she studied the smoke. It moved on its own, spreading further in front of them. "A peacock..." Then with an echoed call, the smoke formed into a peacock, the bird resembling Shen, spreading his feathers and tail. "is defeated by a warrior of black and white, and his partner of (f/c) and (s/f/c)..." Suddenly the bird disappeared and two flaming circles of black and white and (f/c) and (s/f/c) spiraled in its place. "Nothing has changed."
     Shock overcame one of the gorillas, backing up as Shen looked shocked at the sudden shift. Letting a long blade drop, Shen threw it at the bowl, breaking it to pieces as he used his tail to disperse of the smoke. He thought it was some type of joke, laughing at the goat, "That's impossible.. and you know it."
     The soothsayer only smiled, getting up holding her cane, "It is not impossible-" She smirked slightly before motioning her head to the stairway, "-and he knows it."
     Shen instantly stopped, snapping his head and front towards the stairway as panting could be heard getting stronger, "Who?"
     Coming into view, Boss could be seen running up the last stairs, out of breath panting, "Lord Shen!" His brows were furrowed nervously, frowning as he looked at the peacock, "I saw a panda! And a (f/c) wolf!"
     Shen glared, crouching before lunging at Boss, pinning him with his talons against his neck, "A panda and wolf!?"
     Boss grunted, tensing up as he looked at Chen, he was obviously a little angry, but scared of what Shen could do if he moved, "Kung fu warriors, they fought like demons!" Above him Shen could be seen visibly shaken with anger, "The panda was big and furry, soft and squishy, ugh kinda plush and cuddly! And the wolf was small and fast, moved things with an invisible force, she wouldn't stop singing!"
     Shen gripped his neck slightly, if looks could kill, Boss would be still where he lay. His eyes burned with anger as his crest raised, "There are no more panda's... And you're uncle's 'pack' is no more.."
     The elder soothsayer stepped forward, breaking the tension slightly as she poked Boss's muzzle with her cane, "Even with his poor eyesight he can see the truth." She ignored his growl as she leaned on her cane towards Shen, "And why...is it that you can not?"
     Shen's crest layed back as he watched her before raising again as he glaring down at Boss, "Find the panda and wolf. And bring them both to me!" Getting off Boss, he shoved him back letting go of his neck.
     Boss stumbled back, responding startled as he turned to run, "Yes sir!" He wanted out of there fast, at least fast enough to hopefully catch a small break.
     Shen chuffed and stoof straight, folding his wings together, "One panda and one (f/c) wolf." He turned to walk off smirking, "That does not make you right."
     As Shen walked off, soothsayer corrected him with a smile, "You're right. Being right, makes me right."
     The exiled prince couldn't help but smirk, stopping next to his weapon with a 'brilliant' idea coming to his mind, "Then I will kill them. And make you wrong." He turned to look out the windows of the palace before scowling feeling his robe being tugged. Looking back, he glared at the soothsayer, who was now chewing on a different section of his clothing, "WILL YOU STOP THAT!"
______________________________________
     Sorry everyone for the late update!!! Hulu took the 2nd movie off and had finally put it back on.