Shen's Return

As the memories came to him, Mr. Ping slowly began to tear up, "And ever since then, my noodles and my life have grown sweeter." Rubbing the box, he sniffed softly before looking up at Po, "And little Po, that's the end of my story."
     Taking his wings off the pot, he took a few steps back motioning to himself, "Aha... Look at me." Though realizing his current condition, he shook his head and turned so his back was to the two, "No don't look at me..."
     Looking up at Po, (Y/n) looked to see any reaction, but only see confusion.
     Po frowned as he leaned forward, "That's it?... That can't be it! There's gotta be more dad."
     Ping only smiled and thought he meant the story, "Well there was that time you ate all my bamboo furniture. It was imported too."
     Suddenly coins fell onto the counter, a yound male tan rabbit stood there smiling, "One dumpling please!" Leaning over the counter, he also added, "Dragon Warrior size."
     Tilting her head, the (f/c) wolf raised a brow confused before her muzzle gaped some as she watched Ping haul a huge dumpling onto the counter rolling it to the rabbit.
     When Mr. Ping turned back to Po, his smile disappeared seeing the frown on his face, "Oh Po. Your story might not have a happy beginning. But look how it turned out. You got me. You got Kung Fu. You got noodles. And you have (y/n)!"
     Po held the old box to his chest, not realizing that his best friend was blushing next to him as he looked at Ping, "I know I just have so many questions. Like how did I ever fit in this tiny basket? Why didn't I like pants?..." he waited a moment for Mr. Ping to reply before asking, "Who am I?.."

Currently in Gongmen City~

     The sun was high over the beautiful Gongmen City. Animals were walking around, either selling things or just hanging around with others. In the center of the city was the grand home of the Peacock royals. Though the family had both been banned and passed away, the palace and city were given to the Stewardship of the Master's Council to be protected.
     Inside the palace walls, two masters trained, along with 2 others watching over them. Master Croc and Master Ox sparred eachother, not to hurt but to see who could win against the other. Master Rhino and Master Fang watched from the side of them Master Rhino held his battle hammer next to him as he commented and reassured the two of their form and technique while Master Fang analyzed their movement thinking if ways to help them improve.
     But outside the walls, walking up the stairs came a white peacock with few red markings along his feathers. The weapons on his talons clicked against the ground, his wings folded together as he headed to the front gates.
     The guards, now realizing who the traitor was, readied their weapons and charged. Their group was strong, but before they could reach the bird, he threw knives at them, sending them back to the ground holding their wounds in pain, groaning. The peacock continued his way past the injured soldiers to the barricaded door.
     With a swift movement, the male swung a sword through the crack of the door, ripping the barricade in half. The sudden crack caught the masters attention as his wolves opened the door for him. Ox and Croc pulled away from eachother, both in slight shock of the sudden appearance as they stood on each side of Fang and Rhino.
     The familiar peacock walked towards them, a develish smirk on his beak as three of the master's said in shock, "Chen?" The soothesayer looked from the ground and up towards the bird, her mouth slightly agape.
     Shen smirked and spoke, his voice ringing towards them, "Good evening gentleman. Now that we got the pleasantries out of the way.-" He motioned with a wing aiming towards the door, "Please leave my house."
     His words angered Ox as he spoke, "Your house?" Rhino glanced back at Ox as if telling him to calm down.
     Shen chuckled slightly as he neared closer to them, "Yes, didn't you see the peacock on the door?" Looking to his right, the soothsayer caught his eye as he smirked moving towards her, "Ahh.. There you are, soothsayer.. It seems your fortune telling skills are not as good as you thought."
     A glare formed on the soothsayers face as she gripped her cane retorting back, "We shall see Shen.."
     Growling softly, Shen pulled back grumbling, "Oh we shall see you old goat.." Looking away from her, Shen looked to the four masters smiling, "U-Uhm where were we?"
     Master Rhino tilted his head speaking up, "What do you want Shen?"
     Shen's eyes darkened as he messed with the sleeve of his robe, "What is rightfully mine.." Raising his wing he pointed to the ground, "Gongmen City!"
     Rhino stood straight, wavering his staff a little as he spoke, "Gongmen is under the Stewardship of the Master's Council and we will protect it." His nose flared some while his ears pinned back slightly as a warning.
     Walking forward next to him, Fang growled with her tail lashing softly behind her, "Even from you.."
     Though these threats were true, it didn't seem to affect Shen as he laughed grinning walking forward some, "I'm SO glad you feel that way~" Turning towards the entrance, he stopped laughing, "Otherwise I'd drag that here for nothing.." Behing him, wolves pulled a large crate towards them, along with other wolves walking in two lanes.
     This caught Ox's attention as he waved his battle axe, "What's in the box Shen?"
     Shen looked 'shock' as he motioned his feathers to it, "You want to see? It's a gift?" He then smiled as he started walking towards them, "Well it's your parting gift." Croc looked over at the other three masters, he was nervous but was ready to fight alongside his friends.
     Ox and Fang perked slightly as they stepped forward some, Shen still speaking, "In that it will part you.." He stepped towards them motioning with his feathers as his voice got a little more demented with every word, "A part of you here, a part of you there, and a part of you waaaaay over there-" His pupils went smaller as he spoke with a strange growl, "staining the wall..."
     Gripping his axe, Ox leaped forward yelling, "You insulent fool!" Though on his way down, Shen threw a rope up, wrapping it around one of Ox's horns and yanking him down next to him.
     As he hit the ground, Croc leaped forward only to be thrown away, daggers following close behind him. Turning around, he quickly used his sword to block the blades before jumping to his claws.
     Standing on each side of the defending Peacock, Ox and Croc attacked as one, a flurry of punches and blocks sounding before the two young masters were forced back. The next to jump in was Fang.
     She held two daggers as she sang an incoherent song, almost too fast to stay in beat before accidentally slipping on a beat. Seeing the opportunity, Shen gripped his blade and slashed his sword while throwing one of his knives before kicking her away.
     Fang yelped in pain as she hit the ground, rolling some before laying on her side some blood starting to pool around her side as she panted whimpering. Master Rhino's eyes widened as he huffed stepping forward.
     Glaring at Rhino, Shen threw daggers at him. Using his hammer, Master Rhino blocked the first few daggers spinning it before knocking the final one away with his horn. Taking a firm grip of his weapon, he lunged it towards Shen sending him back.
     Shen huffed slightly and looked down at his remaining broken daggers before huffing slightly, "Show off.."
     Master Rhino held his weapon out, standing firm as his nostrils flared glaring angrily at Shen, "That is a warning.. You are no match for our kung fu..."
     Shen stood straight as if coming to realization, "Ahh... I agree.." He then smirked nodding back to the large crate which was much closer now, "But this is.." Opening his wings, he leaped and glided back into the shadows of which the crate was placed.
     Using his talons, he cut the ropes letting the sides of the boxes fall to the ground revealing a fearsome weapon. It glowed in the red light as it looked like a metal dragon roaring with spikes coming from its body. Landing ontop of the weapon, he tilted it down to the legendary rhino grinning.
     This took the master by suprise as he got into a defensive position, pulling his weapon back to meet with his extended hoof glaring nervous at the weapon. His eyes glanced to his injured friend Fang, who layed breathing weakly on the tiles.
     Shen's eyes glinted in the dark as he swiftly dragged his talons on a part of the weapon causing a quick spark. As if coming to life, the weapon glowed through its muzzle and shot what looked like a sparkling red hot ball to the Rhino. A crash sounded as the object hit him, a large cloud surrounding the area from the force of the impact.