The weapon

Po watched the two tumble and fight, worried as he thought of a plan. Anything could go wrong or they could get separated. Even though he couldn't hear what was said between the two, he could see the shock in (y/n)'s eyes. When (y/n) couldn't get up, he gasped and called out, "Stop! We surrender!"
     Boss stopped his fist and looked over at Po before nodding to the other wolves. As he stood up, he nearly dragged the squirming (y/n) to her paws chuckling, "Now lets get you all ready.."
     Gorilla's came out with acupressure cuffs, placing them on different parts of group. (Y/n) though was put in something different. Even though she did have the cuffs, a muzzle was placed on her to prevent her from singing.
     As Po was yanked forward, he grunted before looking at (y/n), frowning confused not knowing why she had to wear it. Looking ahead at Boss, he glared calling out, "Hey! Why is she wearing that!?"
     Boss growled, glaring back at him, "To keep her from singing. We don't want to have as much trouble with her like the other one."
     This caught (y/n)'s attention, her ears pricked as she was shoved ahead to be next to Po, "Like the other one? Are you talking about Master Fang!?"
     Rolling his eye, Boss looked to forward, leading them all inside, "If that's what her name is then yes. She put up quite a fight, but couldn't keep her stand against the pack."
     (Y/n)'s ears flattened, trying to walk a little faster whimpering nervous, "What have you done to her?.."
     Boss only chuckled, smirking as he stopped ahead next to a chipped hammer, a tied ribbon waving in the breeze, "She's doing us a favor by keeping the flames warm. But, if she stops, then her flames do to."
     Stopping in her tracks, she paled in shock realizing who's weapon it was, Po locking eyes with her for a moment before being pushed again. "Keep moving..."
     The doors to the palace were pushed open, the group lead inside as Po and (y/n) walked close to each other. If he was able to, Po would have held (y/n)'s paw to calm her nerves, but all he could do was hope she didn't do to much, or else the muzzle on her would keep her from speaking.
     Po glared at what they were lead towards, his and everyone's eyes going up seeing all the levels and flights of his sworn enemy, "Ah... My old enemy... Stairs."

A while later~
     Shen watched from above as the shadows and grunts got bigger and closer. The ground could be felt shaking with each step as he squinted anxiously at the stairwell, his anger spiking as he pulled out his sword gripping it some.
     The soothsayer and gorilla behind him looked on in shock as the ground shook more, their eyes widening as they could start to hear multiple claws clicking on the stairs. Whoever two was coming up were already starting to scare the trio. Shen leaned back some, his body tense.
     But as the body of a panda revealed, it could be seen that he was actually out of breath, and being carried by another gorilla. The wolf however came into view right after, her ears flat and dragging her feet slightly from how sore she was from all the stairs.
     As Po was thrown to the ground, (y/n) held him get up, growling at how close the spear was to her. Po nodded to her, thanking the gorilla and talking about how he puked.
     Shen looked over to two, raising a brow before closing his eyes standing straight, "Greeting wolf and panda. We meet at-" His voice sounded a bit unamused.
     Po nodded over, giving a 'sup' gesture as he cut him off, "Hey. How ya doin?"
     Shen's crest and brows raised, shocked from his lack of knowing before responding feebly, "H-Hey?.."
     The soothsayer walked over to the warriors, poking at Po's belly, "You've grown up bigger than I thought." Opening his mouth, she looked in and grinned, "Strong. Healthy." She then turned to (y/n) looking over her before frowning at the muzzle, "You are smaller than I thought you would be. But I have no doubts your voice is as beautiful as I've heard."
     Po stood straight, a little weirded out, "Look I don't know who you are, but please stand aside sir-"
(Y/n) turned to him, whispering quickly to correct him giggling, "That's a lady."
     Gasping softly, Po turned back to the lady apologizing, explaining himself before adding on, "False advertising-"
     Glaring at Po, Shen leaned forward, "Enough of this nonsense! Bring the prisoners to me."
     "Sorry ma'am." Po stood straight, walking forward with the others. As he walked he looked down at (y/n) while whispering to her and the others, "Get ready guys. Keep your eyes peeled for the-" His eyes looked around before locking onto a small statue, "-weapon!"
     (Y/n) snapped her head in the direction he ran, excited to get this fight over with. But when her eyes finally locked onto the object, she facepalmed with her tail shaking her head slowly. Her ears twitched hearings its pieces hit the floor before grunting as she was pushed forward. She barely caught herself, landing on her knees as she ended up next to Po.
     Shen laughed at their nervous and shocked faces, stepping down in front of them next to the weapon, "You really think these are the warrior's destined to defeat me?" He turned to the soothsayer laughing, clearly already having fun with this.
     She stepped towards him, "I do not." She held onto her cane, smiling up at Shen, "I know they are."
     He only laughed, grinning as he stepped closer, "Oh look at them! A lifetime to plot their revenge and they come to me on their knees."
     Po's eyes widened, "A lifetime? Woah woah woah we did not have a lifetime. We only heard about Master Rhino a few days ago."
     (Y/n) nodded, leaning forward growling softly, "Yeah, and we came to avenge him!"
     The soothsayer frowned, stepping towards the warriors confused, "You come to avenge nothing else?"
     Po nodded and turned to Shen glaring, "Yeah! And all those pots and pans that you stole! We're gonna want those back."
     The goat leaned back slightly, worry in her eyes as she looked between the two, "Nothing else?"
     (Y/n) shrugged, tilting her head at the soothesayer, "He probably did some other evil stuff along the way. Did he do anything else?"
     Her eyes widened, shock in her eyes as she stared, "Neither of you know..."
     (Y/n) frowned softly, trying to think of what she meant as Po looked over a little nervous now, "Know what?" Her ears then flick back, hearing small clicks behind her.
     Shen laughed, leaned close grinning, "That very thing! That you do not know!"
     Throwing his head back, Po raised his voice annoyed, surprising (Y/n) since she had never heard him get this frustrated, "OK enough of these riddles! Will you guys spill the beans! First- you know - we come in, the weapon is tiny, surprise it's big! And then that lady over here, I think it's a guy, see I-"
     Shen stopped his rant, extending a sword swiftly towards him, stopping nearly an inch from his nose. His once laughing self was stiff with hatred in his eyes as he whispered, "The only reason you two are still alive, is that I find your stupidity, mildly amusing.."
     The young wolf's ears pinned back, baring her fangs as she growled up at the lord, "Thanks, but we find your evilness extremely annoying."
     Shen glared to the two, his eyes going between the panda and wolf, "Who do you think you two are?..."
     Po squinted his eyes back at Shen, "Who do you think we are peacock?"
     Shen smiled, chuckling softly before it erupted into laughter. Po for some reason, joining in with the laughter. Under different circumstances it would have seemed like they were friends. But it all slowed to a stop when Po asked confused, "Why are we laughing?"
     Shen's face was straight now, emotionless almost as he moved back away from between the group and the weapon. The only words leaving his beak, are the ones they didn't want to hear, "Take aim..."