🖤Love At First Sight🖤

(Not proof read)

"If you try to understand love at first sight, it is like two persons looking at each other for a lifetime, and then a miracle happens."

Ashwin was driving his car  down the main road after purchasing his daily essentials and groceries while it started to rain at the spur of the moment.Since, it had started raining heavily;He decided to take shelter under a huge Albizia Saman tree which was huge enough to provide shelter to an entire joint family.Ashwin was eagerly waiting for the rain to stop meeting the land of earth but seems that the rain wanted something magical to occur on the day and was waiting for someone to slow down its speed.Ashwin was visibly seeming to get irritated to be standing with a lot more of people who had decided to safeguard themselves from the beautiful rain.

Sivaangi was returning from her office on her scooty while it had already started raining.She wasn't the type of heroine who would get jovial whenever it starts to rain and start dancing under the rain.Sivaangi was pretty much annoyed because of the rain as it had drenched her best-loved purple kurta which was gifted by her dad for her birthday which had just taken place  before 10 days.She cursed the rain and decided to take shelter under a tree which was visible to her at the very first sight.

(https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/317WhwYSSFS.jpg)

Ashwin was waiting under the tree waiting for the rain to stop while Sivaangi found the massive tree where many lads and lasses were waiting and some couples were having eye contact.The rain started to slow down marking the entry of an angel and cool breeze started swaing the drenched tree.

(I request you to play the song from here till the end)

Ashwin was flabbergasted at the sight of Sivaangi who wasn't the most beautiful woman in others eyes but his.He mentally thanked the rain for making him stand under this particular tree for shelter or else he wouldn't have got the view of this ethereal  beauty.   

  Sivaangi was shell-shocked to meet her college senior whom she had a crush on after 3 solid years.She now did not care of her favourite kurti  been drenched and also mentally thanked the god.

The rain had completely slowed down and started to drizzle lightly disappointing Ashwin and Sivaangi while the others were visibly happy and started to move to their respective destinations by their vehicles or by feet. Ashwin and Sivaangi mentally prayed to the almighty god to make it rain again so that they could steal glances at each other.   

Sivaangi was jumping slightly and playing with the raindrops and lost her hope as it had wholly stopped raining.She decided to go to her flat and started the scooty but it did not get turned on, she decided to ask help from someone after trying to start it more than 7 times.Sivaangi decided to ask help from Ashwin and moved towards him.

Sivaangi-"Yenga ennoda vandi start aagamantingadu , konjam start  panni tara mudiyuma ; Please."

Ashwin-"Yenga, idukalla edukku please, naan start panni taren."

Ashwin helped Sivaangi by turning on her scooty but was not happy with it as he wanted her to come with him in his car in the name of lift.                                                                                                                Sivaangi was not happy about the fact that her scooty had got turned on and cursed it to die as she thought to ask lift from Ashwin.

Sivaangi decides to lie and asks Ashwin to accompany her to Anna nagar as she does not know the correct route.

Ashwin wholeheartedly accepts the request and gets into his car asking Sivaangi to follow him behind.

And that is how their journey starts without knowing they are destined to be together.

https://www.wattpad.com/1165041673-just-neighbours%F0%9F%A6%8B-prologue-1