🖤Secret Admirer-9🖤

(NOT PROOF READ)I request you all to play Preethi's proposal theme while they both have the conversation

Sivaangi who heard the base voice turned around to find a man whose height was 5'11 ,eyes were chocolate brown,his sharp nose ,his perfect jawline and flawless face which amazed her.He gave Sivaangi a small nervous smile showing his cute dimples.

He was really tall and quite fit and was wearing a plain white T-shirt paired with a light blue denim jacket.He was standing in front of with his hands shoved deep inside his pockets.

"Ashwin?"Sivaangi questioned.

"In the flesh" He said looking at her eye to eye.She gaped at him in surprise.

He wasn't what she had expected.He thought that was a bad thing.Ashwin noticed Sivaangi's expression and frowned but indeed she was shocked by an actual Greek god standing in front of her.

"Sorry, naan onnum teriyaama pannala .Unaku pudikala na-"

"Illa , I am just surprised.Naan idha edhirpaakala."She cut him off.She took a step forward and then another until she was dangerously close to him in front of him.She took his shaking hands out of his pockets and squeezed them reassuringly.She felt him calm down a bit when she did it.

"Naan expect-ah pannale neenga ipdi irupeenganu"

"But naa.....-"

"En kannuku nee romba azhaga iruke"

***

"So edhuku  violet roses?"Sivaangi asked Ashwin drinking  her blueberry  milkshake.

They both had arrived at a restaurant to chat and were having  milkshakes.

"Summa unaku violetnaa romba pudikumnu kelvipatten,Adhukku dhaan"He said with a shrug looking at her.

"Aama ungalku epdi ennoda peru terinjadhu?"

"Unna first time paakamodhu naan rombave bayanthen unna approach pandradikku,adhunaala ennoda thangachi Lakshmi kitta unna pathi ketten"

"Wait, Lakshmi as in Pavithra Lakshmi?"

"Aama ennoda thangachiye dhaan.Ava dhaan unnoda peru,fav color,unnoda locker combination elaathayum sonna enkitta."

It finally made sense to Sivaangi on why Pav was adamant about finding her secret admirer.She already knew that it was her brother and decided to get them both together.

"Aprom I meant every single thing in the letters"

Ashwin reached out to grab Sivaangi's hands and laced their fingers together.Sivaangi blushed and became shy when Ashwin did that.

"Namma rendu perum meeth half an hour kooda aagala but romba varshamaave palakam irukkura maadhiri ennaku oru feeling.Chinna vaysiliye ennoda appa erandutaru,amma dhaan ennoda elaame.I never felt loved but for the first time i feel like I am loved a lot by someone"Sivaangi said.

"I love you Sivaangi"

"Thirumbi sollamaatiya?"

"Love you too Ashwineyy"

.

.

.

😁💜😁❤️

Enaku oreyy vekkams -ah coming!!🙈🙈