🖤Secret Admirer-4🖤

https://www.wattpad.com/1165041673-just-neighbours%F0%9F%A6%8B-prologue-1

It had been one month since the gifts started appearing in her locker.Sivaangi was beginning to feel annoyed with the fact that she did not knew her secret admirer.

But wasn't that the point of being a secret admirer?The person was secretly admiring her.

But Sivaangi's patience was getting low and she even started to wonder whether it was a girl or boy who was her secret admirer.

She even hid behind some pillars to catch the person in the act but he never came.

But there would always be a violet rose and a note accompanied by a gift.She made her way to the locker again and again to find the rose,note and the gist and a idea popped in her little brain.

She quickly scribbled on a sticky note and stuck it on her locker.

Roses are red 

Violets are blue 

You know my name

 I need yours too

***

Ringgggg!!!!!

The last class was over and she stood abruptly which earned her weird looks from her classmates but she left it unbothered and made her way towards the locker.

She slowed down her pace when she got a clear view of her locker.

She calmly typed the combination and yanked the locker door so fast that she was surprised that it did not come flying off.Sure enough, the rose and note were there.

Roses are red 

Violets aren't blue

 Your handwriting's pretty

My name is Ashwin

Ashwin.....she thought.That was indeed a nice name.

She couldn't help herself but squeal in happiness as she found out his name and now what was remaining was only his face to match with his face.

.

.

.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜