🖤En Swasame🖤

This is completely a imaginary story and is not related to real life .I have just casted Ashwin and Sivaangi as the leads.

Not proof read

"Never marry the one you can live with, marry the one you cannot live without"

Sivaangi was sleeping in her comfy bed when a hand sneaked behind her to hug her.Sivaangi srunched her forehead and turned to see the owner of the hand to find out it was her husband Ashwin Kumar who had just finished shooting for his new movie and returned after the final shot in midnight.Sivaangi lovingly caressed her husband's face only to be stopped by him opening his eyes and smiling lovingly at her angelic face
Sivaangi - Aiyoo disturb Pantene
Ashwin- Adella onnum illa, naane ippo thaan vandhe
Sivaangi-Shooting ellame mudinjidha??

Ashwin- Adella mudinjidhu ippo one week naan veetla thaan unkooda time spend panna poren
Sivaangi- Enakaaga la veetla vettiya irundha time spend panna avasiyam illa,neenga unga album shoots,ad shoots elaatyam work panna arambeenga
Ashwin- Enna di naan un kooda 6 months time spend panna lanu ippo pazhivaangariya
Sivaangi- Apdila onnum illa I know you have always been busy with your work and it is your first priority, so work elaathayum finish pannitu enkooda time spend pannunga.                                     Ashwin-Sivaangi endi enna ipdi sodhikire naan edho work tension la apdi pesiten adukkinnu ipdiya solluve                                                                                                                                                         Sivaangi-Manasilla irukarudha kovathilla vaayilerndhu varum, I know you meant it 100%.I just need some time to accept it.                                                                                                                                            Ashwin-  I am extremely sorry di ,ipdila pesaadha ennaku manasu rombave kasthama irukku.I swear I just said it by mistake without my knowledge.

Sivaangi who was still unconvinced turned to the opposite side such that her back was facing Ashwin and started crying silently.Ashwin was guilty for making his baby wife cry and lost his sleep and went to play his PS.Sivaangi who was crying remembered the incident that took place before 2 weeks.

Flashback

Sivaangi was waiting for her husband to have dinner along with him when a tired Ashwin entered the house.Sivaangi who saw this was sad that he had to work a lot for his upcoming film which was directed by GVM Sir  and was decided to be named as Alaipaayuthey-2.Sivaangi would usually wait for Ashwin to have her dinner with him as she believed waiting to have food with your loved ones was very special.Ashwin was extremely angry at himself for not properly acting out a emotional scene and was sad and scared as he heard some people on the set criticizing  that he needs to improve his emotional acting and looks fake while some said that he is surviving in the industry just because of his wife as she is a famous singer and has a prosperous name among the top directors, MDs,singers and actors which earned him the chances to work with the best director.Sivaangi was about to call Ashwin to have the dinner but he got up from the couch abruptly and entered their room , banging and closing the door which caused Sivaangi to jerk.Sivaangi who was concerned about Ashwin's weird behavior decided to ask him unaware that a volcano was about to erupt which could hurt her feelings for him.Sivaangi took along a plat with his favourite dosa and tomato chutney so that he could eat and then sleep.

Ashwin was laying his head on the headrest of the double bed and was disturbed when Sivaangi opened the door and entered the room.

Edukku apdi kadava saatireenga,ipdi saatithe irundha oru naal odanju keela vilundirum aprm naa dhaan seri pannanum

Yen oruvela odinja naan seri pannamaatene , nee thaan pannanuma .Oh , nee than the famous singer Sivaangile unkitta naraya kaasu irukku naan door apdi saatnena adhu unakku thaan nashtam illaya?

Edukku A shwin ivlo serious-ah pesuringa naan summa joke thaan pannen , seri idaanga indha dosayum takkali chutney-ah saaptu padathu toongunga.

Look sivaangi enakaaga la nee onnum panna teiva illa I know how to take care of myself

Ippo eduku ipdi pesireenga , ipdi pesite irundhinga naan aprm GVM S ir kitta call panni padatha cancel pannida sollidiven

Aama le , neethane enaku chance vaangi kudithe you are the one who is using your fame to seek chances to make your husband act a movie.I am completely talentless apdithaana

Naa apdi sollala Ashwin enna aachu?Shooting-le edhavadhu problem-ah?

Aama life full-ah problem dhaan enaku unna kalyam pannada lerndhu enna ellarum oru maadhiri paakuranga edho naan un per vechu movies le act pandra maadhiri.THey are all thinking that I used you and married you so that I can get famous using your name.Orey oeu emotional scene act panna mudiyalanu setle irukaravanga enna epdi  criticize pannaaga teriyuma adhu ellathukum needhaan kaaranam.

Appo naan dhaan ungalku ketta per vaangi taren-le??

Ivlo solliyuma unaku puriyale, stop acting like a immature woman, you are freaking 25 year old to understand these things.

Ok inime I will not disturb you with your work,neenga enna venaalum panniko

Flashback ends

Sivaangi left her tears and was still unconvinced with the fact that Ashwin called her immature and lashed out his anger on her which deeply wounded her .Ashwin was deeply thinking to convince and make his wife happy and was disappointed with himself as he had promised on their wedding night that he would never lash out upon her but he knew it was already late to fix his mistake . He decided to do her favourite thing and mentally appreciated his idea and dozed off on the couch in the hall.

Sivaangi got ready for her recording at 10'o clock am which was said to be a 7 hrs session as she would be singing alongside with AR Rahman . Sivaangi got out of the room to find out Her baby husband Ashwin sleeping uncomfortably on the pouch cutely pouting . She felt sad for making her man-child sleep on the sofa and brought a blanket to cover him and left for her recording session after placing a peck on Ashwin's pouted lips which looked too cute and irresistible to kiss.

Ashwin woke up from his not too peaceful sleep only to notice that he is covered in her blanket. He smiled as he thought that he always cared, cares and will care for him. He started preparing the things to surprise his sweetie wife. Sivaangi entered her house after playing with a puppy named Snow which was the newly bought pet of her neighbour only to find out that the house was dark without any light and a aroma arrived from the kitchen side. She slowly turned on the lights and made her way to the kitchen to find all her favourite ice-creams , macaroons, donuts and her all time favourite blueberry pie piled up on the kitchen counter .She felt a pair of arms back hugging her and smooching her neck saying thousand sorrys. Sivaangi was overwhelmed by Ashwin's efforts of making her happy. She asked why he had bought so many desserts while she was turned by Ashwin who was cutely pouting as he said that he prepared all of them. Sivaangi was shocked and kissed his hands saying thank you while Ashwin frowned and Sivaangi understood and they both indulged in kissing each other until they ran out of their breath. Sivaangi then finished eating all her favourite foods along with Ashwin. They later compromised spending the time they both missed in the long night with their room filled with moans and groans.

.

.

.

Love you all,

Me

https://www.wattpad.com/1165041673-just-neighbours%F0%9F%A6%8B-prologue-1