🖤Un Peyaril En Peyarai Serthu Viralodu Uyir Kooda Korthu🖤

Completely imagination Makkale!!!

Not proof read

The noises of children playing,the laughing sounds of elders who were bantering, the unmarried boys sighting the girls,the relatives making sure everything was perfect.The day tomorrow was definitely the most happiest day for ashaangians.

Their manifestations had all come true and the ashaangians were already settled in heaven hearing the announcement which broke the haters' hearts into million pieces.Yes,it was the marriage of Ashwin and Sivaangi who had fallen in love with each other on the sets of Alaipaayuthey-2.

The off-screen videos which were shared by the other fellow co-stars gave birth to the ashaangians who loved how they both were comfortable and caring off screen.The ashaangians had endured all the hatred which had come after the release of the movie saying the heroine was over-acting,the hero wasn't acting at all and was devoid of emotions.

They had endured it all and the day tomorrow was literally the biggest celebration of the year for the ashaangians.Sivaangi was a singer who had turned into an actress after Mani ratnam sir was impressed by her cute antics,angelic nature whereas he was equally impressed with Ashwin's talent and he signed them both for the second part of the blockbuster all time favourite movie Alaipaayuthey.

The ashaangians always loved the endearments they both used to call each other on sets as well as off-screen.Her Ashwineey and his Ma were always etched and will be in the hearts of the ashaangians.Sivaangi was scrolling through the tweets which had wishes for them from their die-hard fans and some haters who also did their job even after knowing it is of no use.

Sivaangi was laughing over the fangirls tweets while she was feeling sad for her broken hearted but genuinely happy fan boys.She heard a knock on her door and opened it to find Ashwin standing with his bunny smile.His dimples,messy hair,chocolate brown eyes and especially his character and good attitude were the ones which attracted the innocent baby hearted Sivaangi.

Sivaangi pulled Ashwin into her room before anyone could see especially her monkey brother Vinayak.Ashwin grinned cheekily as Sivaangi was questioning him about how he came to her room without anyone's knowledge.

Ashwin heard a lot enough and to shut her up ended up kissing her while Sivaangi hit him on his chest asking him to leave her.Ashwin did not budge for her beatings by her baby hands but remained kissing her and they both fell upon the bed.

Thank god,the bed did not get broken.A contented Ashwin who had finished kissing his fiancée hugged her tightly such that she escape from his hold.Ashwin was continuously peppering kissed on her neck, shoulder  blade, collarbone and nibbled her ears while Sivaangi moaned to his kisses.

Sivaangi suddenly remembered that they both weren't yet married and pushed Ashwin while a confused Ashwin pouted cutely which melted her immensely.

Sivaangi-Nammaku innum kalyanam aagala aanadhukapram idhellam pannikalam Ippo ponga room lerndhu aprama unga thangachi Anjali paatuta enna aagum?

Ashwin-Ma please ma marriage ku munnadi idhellam en girfriend kitta pannunumnu enaku aasai nee yennada na ipdi sollren andha kutti pisasula onnum paakaadhu va namma continue panlaam.

Sivaangi-Ashwin idhellaam thappu ippo ponga 

Ashwin did not listen to her and hugged her tightly sleeping in her embrace while Sivaangi smiled lighlty and hugged him back sleeping not before pecking his cute pouted lips.

It was early in the morning when Sivaangi heard someone knocking on her room door.She gently pushed Ashwin who was sleeping on her with their legs entangled together.She blushed thinking how they both spent their night before their marriage.

She saw throught the hole to find her mom knocking.She got shocked and remembered Ashwin in her room.She went near Ashwin and started to shake him to wake him up while a naughtly Ashwin pulled Sivaangi to his embrace and hugged her tightlty.

Sivaangi-Yov en amma door veliya nikkuraanga nee enna dhaana ipdi katti pudichu thoongura endhiri Ashwin endhiri

Ashwin-Enna unga amma nikkuraangala?Edhukku namma room veliya nikkuraanga?

Sivaangi-Nammaku inniki dhaan kalayanam enna ready aaga solli koopdranga

Ashwin got up quickly while Sivaangi glared him.He pouted and asked how will he go out as his mother-in-law is standing outside while a Sivaangi ordered him to go throught the window and through the pipe.Ashwin pouted like a baby and agreed to her idea and escaped the room before Sivaangi's mom could open door not before kissing Sivaangi lovingly.

A calmed Sivaangi opened the door to find her mom glaring and Sivaangi used her puppy eyes to melt her mother.Sivaangi got ready in a beautiful pure silk purple saree while Ashwin got ready in a white full sleeves shirt and silk dhoti.Ashwin was called to the mandapam by the priest and he sat on the stage while eagely waiting for his Chellama.

It was nearly an hour since the priest was chanting mantras which was not understood by anyone.The priest asked the bride to come like"Ponna alachitu vaangi" when Ashwin was dumbfounded by her ethereal beauty.

He was literally gawking at Sivaangi.Sivaangi blushed knowing it and sat beside Ashwin after bowing in front of the attendees.Ashwin and Sivaangi promised each other the 7 vows.The priest handed over the nuptial thread to Ashwin while Sivaangi bowed her head.Ashwin lifted her head holding her chin signing her not to bow down while Sivaangi left her tears roll down her chubby cheeks as Ashwin tied the nuptial thread around her neck.

After 1 and a 1/2 year,Ashwin and Sivaangi were blessed with a baby boy and baby girl.Arjun was the exact copy of Ashwin but character was of Sivaangi's and Mira was the exact copy of Sivaangi but was of Ashwin's character.It was a happily ever after story which would never end.

.

.

.

❤️❤️❤️🙈🙈🙈🙈