🖤Je ti'aime🖤

Sivaangi and Ashwin were married for half a year and were always caring and loving towards each other.They both met each in their college , fell in love and got married to each other dating for 2 years.Sivaangi was the one who initiated everything starting from the proposal to the marriage while Ashwin agreed to her always.

Ashwin was really bad at expreesing things especially love and that was known to everyone except Sivaangi.She always felt Ashwin has loved her since they met at college.Sivaangi's parents were very protective of her and cared for her very much.They even had spoken to her about Ashwin's behaviour and warned her of the consequences while Sivaangi spoke rudely to her mother that Ashwin loves her and she knows it.

Ashwin was the introvert basically nerd in the college and his friends even doubted how he fell in love and got married to her while she was the one who initiated everything.Ashwin did not know to show love but he always has loved Sivaangi for her character especially when she motivates him when his own parents underestimated him.

Ashwin had always wanted to start a business after his college and was only encouraged by Sivaangi who even gave her own savings for starting his company.Ashwin's parents were always selfish and money-minded that they did not care to help their own son and even got him married as they wanted to lessen their expenses.

Ashwin's company was a great success and he felt proud of it and he had started receiving recognitions,collaborations with the top companies.Ashwin had waited for Sivaangi's birthday so that he can reveal his success and celebrate it.On the other hand,Sivaangi's insecurities started increasing as she felt Ashwin had gained popularity within a short period of time and got scared of her martial life.

She even started thinking that someother girl would snatch Ashwin from her and felt Ashwin had never loved her as he never spent time with her and the only day he spent with her properly was the nuptial night.She had given him all he had wanted;her body,her soul,her love,her savings and now her entire life was supposed to be spent with Ashwin and she dreaded about the fact whether there would be no love in it.

Ashwin returned from the success party arranged by his friends and fellow employees and was in seventh heaven.He noticed Sivaangi lying down on the couch but frowned when he found her tear stained cheeks.He crouched down such that his face was near hers and pushed her baby hairs which covered his wife's angelic face.

Sivaangi scrunched her forehead as she felt someone touching her hairs and found that it was her husband from just his touch.She opened her eyes slowly and gave him a weak smile while Ashwin noticed her red eyes and puffed nose.Ashwin slowly caressed her face and kissed her forehead while Sivaangi was praying it mustn't be a dream.Ashwin questioned her while she sat up straight properly.

"Enna aachu ma?"

"Onnum illa,just was a little bit tired"

"Tired-ah irundena yedhuku mogam ipdi veengirku?"

Sivaangi smiled showing off her dimples and calmly replied,"I am scared,Ashwin."

Ashwin slighlty confused asked,"Enna?"

"Enakku bayama irukku Ashwin.I am scared of losing you.You have started gaining fame and I feel like I am not the right one for you and it feels we both were infatuated towards each other.I am feeling insecure.You aren't spending time with me and I have started doubting that even whether you love me."

Ashwin sternly asked,"Sandega padriya Sivaangi?"

Sivaangi's heart clenched as Ashwin had never addressed her by name and only by his special 'Ma'.

Sivaangi nodded her head sideways indicating a no and continued saying her worries,"I am just feeling insecure,Ashwin.Unmela sandega padradhuku enaku alvo dhairiyam illa.I would die the very next second if I doubt you.It's just that......Vidu"

Ashwin abruptly got up and stood up.He ran his slender fingers through his hair huffing and he left inside their room and banged the door loudly.Sivaangi got frightened by his behavior and started crying by facepalming herself.She felt someone's presence in front of her and held her head up to find Ashwin standing with a box which seemed to contain letters,pendants,roses and many other things in it.

Ashwin sat at a distance away from her and gave her the box asking her to see and read evrything in it and left to his office room.Sivaangi gathered all the letters from the box and started reading it.She was shocked and surprised to find out all the letters were made and handwritten by Ashwin himself.

He had also described the gifts he had bought for her on her birthday, Valentines day and other events on the letters.She finished reading the letters and found out his personal diary and also read only to shed tears as he expressed his feelings,fear,her love for him and his for her.He had also written about how bad he is at expressing things and was angry at himself for not even saying a proper 'I Love You' to her.

 Sivaangi was overwhelmed and shocked at his revelation and looked at each and every gift and felt bad for doubting his love on her. Sivaangi rushed to Ashwin's office room and found him standing near the balcony back facing her. 

She ran towards him to back hug him like her life depended completely on Ashwin and whispered multiple sorrys and love yous. Ashwin held her hands which was on his torso and kissed it gently and turned around to face Sivaangi who was still hugging him and crying .He cupped her face and said," You are the only woman I truly loved, loving and will always love." Kissing her forehead, he hugged her back and the moon just admired their love in the night.

.

.

.

How was it?

😁💜❤️😁❤️💜😁❤️💜😁