🖤Oththa nodi neeyum Thalli irunthaalae Kanna iva moodi Poyiduven melae🖤

Purely Imagination

No proof read

Cast-Ashwin Kumar & Sivaangi Krishnakumar

❤️_________________________________________❤️

Sivaangi was sleeping on her comfy bed while her enemy woke her up.Her alarm rang which ended her sleep,she groaned and searched for something on the other side of the bed.

Sivaangi-Yenga andha alarm-ah konjam off pannuga,ennaku irritate aagudhu

Receiving no answer,she turned to see the other side of the bed empty.The reality dawned upon her that her husband had gone to US for a project for 6 months.

Sivaangi and Ashwin were just married for 2 months and it was an arranged marriage.Just like other couples,they got comfortable with each other and thus started their marriage life.

Sivaangi was happy to have known about her husband's promotion in the office and he would need to travel to US for a project.

She cried in his embrace before he left as this was the first time,he was leaving her behind and going far away.

They both had their late night calls,missing texts and romances through video calls but she still felt the void in her heart and was sad that it would take 6 months for the void to be filled.

Sivaangi understood that the statement 'Home is where the heart is' was 100% true.Her home was defintiely Ashwin and now her heart was with him while his was with hers.

5 months passed with their love through video calls,messages,surprise gifts and now Sivaangi reminded herself that there was only a month to wait to see her husband.

Sivaangi was sleeping when her phone rang.She blushed seeing the caller name saved as Hubby and attended the call.

"enna indha nerathula phone panneerkinga?ippo india le night teriyum le"

"Adhu ellam teriyum enna pannitirke?"

"I was sleeping appo dhaan phone vandhadhu"

"Sry disturb pannitena"

"Che che adhu ellam illa pa neenga pesunga"

"Enna pesuradhu modhalla vandhu door open pannu bayangrama kuliradhu di"

"Epdi kulirum?Wait...don't say me that you waiting outside the door"

"Naa wait dhaan pannititrke seekram open the door"

Sivaangi rushed to open the door and calmed herself before she opened the door but as soon as she saw Ashwin, she threw herself over him while he too hugged her tightly.He carried her inside while she was still hugging him tightly.Ashwin felt his shirt getting wet and saw his baby wife crying.

"Ooi enna di aachu?Adha vandhutela?

"I missed you"

"Missed you too pondatti"

"Love you"

"Love you too di"

Ashwin freshened up and carried his wife to the room.They both slept peacefully in each other's embrace and thus proved home is where the heart is.

.

.

.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

'HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS'