RANDOM

In one's gaze, there's only one heart, When I saw him, why did anger fill my head? The lover of love, who makes the heart warm, When he stands in front of my eyes, my head becomes life itself.

A new story, a heart's dilemma sung, Apart from one, what else is everything or nothing? With teary eyes, a language that smiles, Apart from one, what else can explain any worry or nothing? 

Love grows like the sky in this dream, Why when I see it, can't I ask the answer in the gaze? Why when I realize the distant dream, can't I share it in words? Why in the dream, can't I explain it in words?

 A new story, a heart's dilemma sung, Apart from one, what else is everything or nothing? With teary eyes, a language that smiles, Apart from one, what else can explain any worry or nothing?

 Love, which nurtures life, this story, Experiencing it is not just reading. A song that captures the essence of love, Laughing at it is not just capturing that dream.

A new story, a heart's dilemma sung, Apart from one, what else is everything or nothing? With teary eyes, a language that smiles, Apart from one, what else can explain any worry or nothing?

Underneath the starry skies, where dreams ignite, Two souls entwined, on this journey of the night. A love that's bloomed, like flowers in the spring, Every moment shared, like a melody we sing.

 Oh, love, you're the fire that warms my soul, Guiding me through storms, making me whole. In your embrace, I find my endless grace, With you, my love, life's a beautiful chase.

Hand in hand, we face the unknown ahead, Through highs and lows, our love is firmly spread. Time may pass, like sand slipping through our hands, But together we stand strong, as life's symphony expands.

Oh, love, you're the compass when I lose my way, Lighting up the darkest nights, leading me to day. In your laughter, I find my endless joy, With you, my love, I can truly be me, oh boy.

 Through every laughter, every tear we share, In this world of ours, a love beyond compare. In the tapestry of time, we've etched our rhyme, Forever and always, you'll be mine.

Oh, love, you're the melody in every rhyme, In this journey of ours, you're my reason, my prime. In your eyes, I see my universe unfold, With you, my love, I cherish every story told.

So let's dance beneath the moon's soft glow, Our love's the rhythm, the music that flows. Hand in hand, through life we stride, Forever together, with love as our guide.

In the shadow of what used to be, A love once strong, now just a memory. Your laughter echoes in the empty space, A love that's faded, a bittersweet embrace.

 Oh, the pain of a love that's lost, A heartache that comes at such a cost. Tears like rain, fall from the skies, As we say our goodbyes.

Promises made, like whispers in the wind, Now shattered pieces of what could have been. The nights are longer, the days so cold, A love once vibrant, now feels so old.

Oh, the pain of a love that's lost, A heartache that comes at such a cost. Tears like rain, fall from the skies, As we say our goodbyes.

 I walk these streets, haunted by your smile, Searching for traces of you in every mile. But you're gone, a chapter closed, And in my heart, the pain still shows.

Oh, the pain of a love that's lost, A heartache that comes at such a cost. Tears like rain, fall from the skies, As we say our goodbyes.

As time moves on, the wounds will heal, But the scars of love, they're oh so real. In the echoes of our past, I'll find my way, In the tears I shed, the memories will stay.

 Underneath the moonlit sky, stars so bright, You and I, lost in each other's light. A dance of hearts, a melody so sweet, In this moment, our worlds meet.

Oh, darling, you're my shining star, Guiding me, no matter how near or far. In your eyes, I find a love so pure, Forever and always, let's endure.

 Whispers in the breeze, secrets untold, In your arms, my heart finds its stronghold. Your laughter, a symphony that I adore, With you, my love, I want nothing more.

 Oh, darling, you're my endless dream, Together, life's not what it may seem. In your touch, I find my solace true, Forever and always, I'll be with you.

 Hand in hand, we'll face the storms ahead, Through every high and low, our love will spread. In this journey, side by side we'll stride, With you, my love, I'll forever abide.

Oh, darling, you're my heart's desire, In your love, I find a passion that's on fire. In your smile, I see my future bright, Forever and always, let's hold on tight.

 So let's dance under the starry night, Our love's the spark, the eternal light. With you, my love, I've found my way, Forever and always, let's seize the day.