🖤Never be with you🖤

Not proof read

Author is vetti,so early update

A girl is lying on the middle on the main road at night in a pool of blood.She is breathing very slowly and her vision is blurred because her face is covered with blood and her eyes with tears.She feels her head paining like hell and her bones breaking and cracking.She hears the ambulance siren and closes her eyes but is a little conscious.

The ambulance arrives and she feels herself being told that she is been taken to the hospital.She feels herself being lifted and her body is paining.She is placed on the stretcher and is pushed into the ambulance.The ambulance siren is heard blaring through her ears and she feels irritated.

She is fitted with an oxygen mask and feels like she is forced to breathe.She feels her hand being pricked with a needle which pains .She guesses that the ambulance has stopped and is rushed to the emergency ward.

She feels losing her consciousness as she hears someone familiar saying that she is dead.Her hand slips down from the hold of the person whom she sensed as familiar but she is  dead.Her body is covered and the sheet gets drenched in blood.

Her parents rush into the hospital and enquire about their daughter only to be shocked and devastated knowing that she has died.Her mom slumps down on the door and starts crying badly.Her dad is shocked by the death of his princess and sits down heavily on the chair while someone approaches to comfort them both.

 7 hours prior to the accident,

"Inniki naa Arjun kitta en love-ah sollaporen"

"Meera,nee romba avasarapadra maari ennaku thonudu" her cousin said.

"5 varshama en best friend-ah irukira Arjun kitta love-ah solla poren,nee ennadhana avasara padranu soldre,adhellam onnumilla.I am gonna propose him and I think he too loves me."

"Ennamo nee sad aagama irundha seri ma"Her cousin said.

Meera was all prepared to propose her 5 years best friend today unaware of what was stored for her in the future.Meera found Arjun sitting in the canteen waiting for her.She waves her hand and sits in front of Arjun.

"Hey Meera,aprama indhu final year oda final day.Nxt enna panlaanu irukka?"

"Terila but naa love panravan kooda sandoshama vaazhanumnu iruken"

"Enna love panriya?Solluve illa"

"Nee kekave illaye da"

"Seri wait edhavadhu order panlaam"

"Arjun,naa unkitta onnu sollanum"

"Wait naanum onnu sollanum"

"Seri sollu"

"Illa neeye first-uh sollu"

"Unaku Preethi teriyuma?"

"Preethi....Aah andha commerce 1st year avadhaane?"

"Aama aavadhaan"

"Seri adhukku enna?"

"She proposed me"

"What????Enna?"

"Aama di,nethu night ava edo doubt ketutirindha aprm UG pathi doubts ketitirindha appo dhideernu 'I love you'nu propose pannita.Naa yoshtiti sollrenu sollitu phone-ah vechiten"

"Unnaku Preethi-ah  pudichirka?"

"Pudikuma......I love her aana avala approach pandradhikku nervous-ah irundhen paatha avale propose pannita.Adhunaala dhaan naaliki avaluku propose panna poren.Neeyum kandipa varanum.Location-ah share pandren unakku"

"Sure.Idh-ell-am keka-nu-ma enna,Kandipa vandiren.Naa ippo kelamburen.Konjam vela irukku.Bye Arjun"

Meera let out the tears she was holding as soon as she got up to leave. She reached her home and ran to her room closing it and crying uncontrollably. She cried straight for 4 hours and came out of the room as her mother knocked on the door.

"Meera alundhiya?"

"Illa ma.Konjam stressed-ah irundhen adhunaala dhaan.I need some fresh air,Naa konjam veliya poitu varen"

"Sure ?"

"Sure ma"

"Seri poitu seekram vandhiru"

Meera left her house with a heavy heart on her scooty and was crying badly.She failed to notice a huge lorry coming in front of her.As the lorry driver honked loudly, she got aware of the lorry and turned her scooty  which ended up in a terrible accident.She was taken to the hospital and by the time the doctors could start the treatment, she got eager to leave the world and died.The person who approached the late Meera's parents consoled them.The person decided to visit Meera in the mortuary and went.The person removed the sheet on her body only to see her angelic face covered with dark crimson red blood.The person cups her face and kisses her forehead saying"I love you" and lets out the held tears.

.

.

.

The  End

Which genius found the twist??

Who said "I love you" at last?????

Avlo emotional illanu enakku teriyum,Buildup konjam overa kuditutomo??

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

For the ones who got confused

Ashwin is Meera's cousin who was in love with her for thepast 7 years.He is the doctor in the hosptial whose hand felt familiar to Meera and he was the one who declared she was dead,said I love you and consoled her parents(Athai-mama).