🖤Naam vaazhum veetukul veraarum vandhaale thaguma🖤

Nennu vochesaanu!!!!(Telugu)😂😂😂

Completely Imagination

Inspired from BTS ff 

Cast

Ashwin Kumar

Sivaangi Krishnakumar 

..........................................

Sivaangi was helping her classmate,Ashok with the notes in the library when  her best friend.Anjali came running towards her panting .

Sivaangi-Enna di aachu edhukku ipdi oodi vara?

Anjali-Nee va vandhu paaru enna nadakidhu nu

Sivaangi-Enna aachu?Sol...

Anjali cut off Sivaangi and pulled her to the ground while Ashok just sighed writing his notes as he missed the chance of spending time with his ex-crush and now sister.

As Anjali and Sivaangi paced towards the football ground.Sivaangi made her way through the crowd to see the college's bad boy Ashwin aggressively hitting Arjun.Sivaangi gasped seeing the fight as Ashwin was mercilessly hitting Arjun.

Arjun had a lot of blood and was bleeding profusely all over his face while Ashwin just had a minor cut on his nose bridge.Sivaangi made her way towards Ashwin and pushed him to stop him hitting Arjun.

Ashwin stopped himself from hitting Arjun after seeing Sivaangi glaring him.Sivaangi called for Sakthi to take Arjun to the infirmary room to treat him while a glaring Sivaangi took hold of Ashwin's hand and bought him to a stone bench which was located behind the college to treat his cut and his bruised hands.

A glaring Sivaangi treated his cut and his hands with the first aid box that Sakhti had given her.As Sivaangi finished treating Ashwin,he was cutely pouting and sitting like a baby who was yet to be scolded by its mother.

Sivaangi-Edhuku apdi panniga?

Ashwin-Enna apdi panniga?

Sivaangi-Ashwin,serious-ah kekuren

Ashwin-Unaku dhaan reason teriyumle aprm edhuku kekure

Sivaangi-Seri enaku teriyaadhu,edhuku Arjun-ah adicheenga?

Ashwin-Thappa panna adichen

Sivaangi-Thappu panna kandiknum ipdi saagura maadhiri adirchirkakoodaadhu

Ashwin-Oru ponnu pathi thappa pesuna apdi dhaan adipen

Sivaangi-Hod kiita pot complain panlaale?Edhuku neenga adicheenga?

Ashwin-Vera ponnu pathi pesirdha ipdi adichirpenanu teriyala aana unna pathi thappa pesuna adhunaala adichitten

Sivaangi stared at Ashwin and she had stopped glaring him.She only felt happy as he had hurted Arjun because he had talked bad about her and had misbehaved with  her.Sivaangi sat beside Ashwin taking his hands and kissed it lovingly.

Sivaangi-Seriously Ashwin,but you need to control your anger issues.Avan enna pathi thappa pesunadhikka ipdi adiche?

Ashwin-Avana pathi ippo edhuku pesura?Aprm en anger issues control pandradikki dhaan nee irukiye

Ashwin mischievously  smiled as he pulled Sivaangi towards him and brought her into his embrace.He lovingly leaned to kiss her but she ended up turning making him kiss her cheeks.Ashwin cutely pouted while Sivaangi giggled.Sivaangi pecked his put several times and hugged him tightly.

She was only for him and he was only hers.

.

.

.

🙈🙈🙈🙈❤️❤️❤️

Mokkaiyaa????????