Prologue - Skills don't end without completion...

I was Reincarnated as an ANT!, Vol. 2

Story by Gister (Pen Name)

Cover art owned by Author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.
__________________________
"My Liege, what's wrong?"

the old man would ask as he woke up to see his wife in distress. She was the famed Demon Lord that had halted the [Banquet of Demons]. She was one who held the pillar of peace among all the new and old Demon Lords. Ever so was she never afraid, for tomorrow was her yesterday. However, ever since a year ago, whenever she'd converse about the dungeon she'd built creating a great boon for her.

She had lost the ability to predict its future, it was if something within that very dungeon had blocked her. She was recently certain that a human knight with the [Hero's Egg] had overcame her dungeon and defeated her [Dungeon Core] she'd summoned. Nonetheless she had seen the predictions but...something changed! The prediction came to past but suddenly the world became stagnant as of a pause had occurred. She always prayed to the Gods for clarity.

They'd always give her a glimpse of the possibilities to choose. Now. The Gods were ever so quiet. Something had changed the heavens and the earth below, and it had to do with her Dungeon! Was the knight given a skill that counter her? The system always had a balance of sorts, each skill made had its counter and ways around it. Nothing was ever absolute, the system always adapted and changed with the times. The knowledge of the world only served to increase its capacity, people always summoned hero's from other worlds. This was the issue with humans!

They fed the system new complications that it's grew free to change and advance further leaving those of the this world behind! Her anger would now radiate from her as the old man's touch would bring her back to reality. Turning to face him, he was now old, while she was barely aging, the [Immortality skill] he had hadn't maxed out as her's so she knew he had a another 100 years before he would too leave her. Their son would soon knock on the majestic door to their room but getting permission to enter with her being naked. She'd quickly cover herself as her prediction skill gave her moments before he could see them. "I'm coming in!"

"Lord Marzi, you're-"

"Let him in, (sigh) what do you want now?"

"Mother, Father, Good day! The humans of dusty earth have asked to seek permission to pass through our lands. May I kill them?"

"No son, (sigh) you cannot-"

"I'm talking to the Queen!"

"DON'T YOU USE THAT LANGUAGE WITH HIM!" 'Tsk' with an annoyed look to his father, he would disappear out of sight as he would teleport, with the guards scrambling to chase the young lord, they would leave the two along while some quickly would apologize for not being able to stop him. Closing the two heavily large doors, the two now were alone again. The doors having a set skill of blocking noise from the outside, the two could go on to converse. "(Sigh) don't worry about him, I'll try to reprimand him somehow."

"Honey, and how do you suppose to do that, he barely matches you in power, sooner he'll be stronger than you and me completely. Let him be, I know where his heart is, besides it doesn't bother me anyways. I love him dearly."

"I know dear. You too kind."

"So what got you up in the morning?"

A long pause would ensue as she would stare at the wall in distress. Looking away as though at a distance, she would breath in and inform him of what she had known. "That can't be! We must prepare to remove that knight completely! His going to undo the peace of the world as it is. The Demon Lords at the moment cannot engage in mindless behavior because of us! If they break the code as very much possible, the-one-who-shall-not-be will return! That Demonic Hero cannot be freed! We must task the [Great Grand Dragons] with this!"