Chapter 3.5.5 - Jan, The Hero

Glicha staggering back as he reached into his pocket to grasp his crystal skill gem, this item wasn't banned but was looked down on. It enabled one to use a certain skill if applied correctly in/outside of the ring, as for now it allowed a skill to be embedded into it. For the this purpose, he had the skill [Mental Call]. A skill that was akin to telepathy however, it worked with another person who had the same skill. Using it as means to distinguish changes and attain information, he'd talk mentally to his allies. 'Apprise him, tell me what changed?'

Moments later as the boy would stand unrecognizable. He had two glowing golden antennas on his head and his aura was fearsomely strong. His healing was happing in real time as if the wounds lapsed backwards in time. Yet, his focus wasn't on his opponent but staring off into the distance searching something in the left side of the crowd as cheers and applause rang through the air.

'He-his...- A HERO! Well not yet but the boy has awakened the [Hero's egg] and it now a [Hero's Vessel], you know what that means!' The loud voice from his scouter in the crowd replied to his call. A grin would emerge on his face, if he managed to kill the emerging hero holder, he'd instantly become one himself. The thing with the [Hero's egg] was that anyone could attain it if the Gods deemed worthy however, unlocked it was unpredictable and usually impossible to determine how. Each famed hero in the history had unknown requirements to unlock it. In the current era, the boy was currently the only one in the lead with the skill unlocked into the second stage! While two other individuals in the era, had been in leagues with the Demonlord. This stage was also the most fragile as any enemy that could kill them could completely become one themselves!

10,000 individuals held the [Hero's Egg], now only one person had the [Hero's Vessel], moreover, the next stage to the skill was held by two others who had yet to unlock its final form. This was fate's calling to Glicha to take it. Lunching himself towards the boy as he dazed away from the fight, suddenly Glicha was unable to reach them. Internally calling his status screen to view himself, only to see that his own skills were locked. 'An Anti-skill barrier? But why was he unable to move?' He'd think as the boy stared at the him, "You can take the victory, am not interested in fighting you anymore. I have to save my bond. Excuse me."

Angered by the response, he'd unleashed his aura arts surging immensely power shattering the barrier in mere moments, as he closed the distance now to cut down the boy. Only then, did he realize he was sent backwards by a white blinding light from the boy's swing to the ground shuttering the tiles and all in a storm wave of energy that dissipated and fizzed along with the space-time barrier. Glicha then know the difference between them, the boy was a monster in skills. Disregard the physical abilities gap, his meager skills came nowhere close to the boy. Moreover, the boy would dash through the space barrier only to harm himself instead, watching them lose their side of the the body, but momentarily as to regenerate whole. "Kid, you cannot escape here unless you kill me."

Standing to face the boy, "Silence! I can't wait anymore time!"

"Oh? So what you gonna do? Destroy the impossible barrier that had prevent eons of people who are even stronger than you, and escape? (Laughs)" only did then the boy surge an enormously burst of energy, suddenly the quake around the stadium would ensure as the crowd screamed in fear. The boy would rip apart the space-time barrier with his blade, effortlessly as Glicha watched a feat only Hero's could do. Instantly, engulfed in an array of magical powers, he'd bolt towards the crowd. Only to leap from walls to walls as then attempted counter attacks from the guards and emergency crystals activated. The boy was fast but not enough to outperform the A & S-class guards that surrounded the place.

Watching as the barrier still stood, yet a gap now evidently made. He'd take a knee in honor to have meet a hero. In respect to the boy, his only regret is as not knowing their name.

I was Reincarnated as an Ant! Vol.2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें