Chapter [4]

[His POV]
»»——⍟——««

That was surprisingly easy.

I thought that I would have to change my house again. But Marley. She seems nice.

She was all nice to me even after I blew up on her. Honestly speaking, if I was in her place, I wouldn't have ever let this go.

As I unlocked my door and went inside, Patches came up to me and rubbed against my leg, purring. I closed my door behind me and bent down to pet the purring cat.

"Awh, did you miss me, Patches?" I asked her, and in response, she meowed.

I laughed at that, remembering Marley with her dog.

Right then, my phone rung and I saw that it was a call from George and Sapnap. I picked it up and tried to answer, but before I could, they spoke up.

"DREAM, DID YOU FIND HER YET????" asked Sapnap

"DID YOU SAY SORRY??? AND DID SHE FORGIVE YOU???" asked George, both bursting my ears, but I was used to that.

I chuckled "Jesus, calm the fuck down. I did find her. And yes, I did say sorry and she was all nice about it. Thank god." I explained

"That's a relief" Sapnap heaved a sigh

"Did you talk to her about your faceless situation??" George asked, worry evident in his voice.

"Yes! And she promised to keep my secret! Well, she didn't exactly say the word promise, but she mentioned how it wasn't her secret and that she had no right to do anything about it" I told them

"..."

"...Was she hot? And do you trust her?" Sapnap asked cautiously.

Before I could even process what the question was, I answered it like I don't even need to think about it. "Yes! She was really hot and cute and pretty! And I do trust her-" Then my brain finally processed the question. And what I had just said.

"..."

"..."

I rubbed my temple, trying to think of a way out of this before- "GEORGE, DREAM IS GUSHING RIGHT NOW! AND IT IS A GIRL!!!" -that happened. Sigh.

"I KNOW! AND HE IS SIMPING HARD RIGHT NOW!" George replied.

"Guys! CHILL! I was just complimenting on how nice she was about the whole situation!" I said trying to slow the fire before they tried to do something stupid, like finding Marley and telling her that I like her.

I do like her, but I like her as a person. But they'll obviously omit that part.

"DON'T EVEN TRY DREAM! YOU WERE SAYING HOW HOT AND PRETTY SHE IS" Sapnap started laughing.

"AND CUTE! DO NOT FORGET CUTE" George added, joining Sapnap in laughing.

"BUT SHE IS! I WAS JUST STATING A FACT!" I yelled, trying to talk over their laughing.

"I AM COMING OVER AND I AM GOING TO FIND HER EVEN IF I HAVE TO KNOCK EVERY SINGLE DOOR ON YOUR BUILDING!" Sapnap announced

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE, NICK" I warned him. Because I know Sapnap, and he'll do exactly as he said without an ounce of shame.

"Marley" George said after a while of being quiet.

What the hell?

"What the hell ?!?" I asked, genuinely terrified at how he found her name so fast.

"I KNEW IT! YOUR REACTION JUST PROVED IT! I FOUND THE GIRL" George started laughing hysterically

"GEORGE, HOW DID YOU EVEN???" asked Sapnap, clearly wanting more.

"YES GEORGE, HOW?!?!?!?" I asked knowing I won't like what he was going to say.

"Ok so you know how you were talking about bumping into her on stream? Turns out, she also mentioned a situation very similar to your situation to her followers on live today. And she has a huge following on Instagram, and many of Dream stans are also Marly stans. And so, they put two and two together and..." George explained leaving us to draw the obvious conclusion.

"...AND FIGURED OUT THAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT HIM AND HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HER" Sapnap started laughing hysterically like George.

"HOW EVEN? THEY ONLY HAD TWO SITUATIONS TO BASE EVERYTHING OFF OF??? AND WHAT PROVES IT???" I was stunned. Dream stan's sometimes scared the fuck out of me.

"Nothing really." George says, snickering "Except when the Dream stans want something they will get it. So, they did, and made a whole list of why it was Marley who bumped into you. One of them being that you both live in Florida. And another being that you snatched papers from the girl. And Marley suddenly had a paper cut."

I actually had no words. Wait. Did he just say that she got a paper cut?

"Dude! She's actually hot!" Sapnap commented, obviously finding her Instagram account. "And if she really is getting persuaded to join Minecraft, as she mentioned in her last post, then that means she's possibly up to date with MCYT news." He continued "Which also means it is a matter of time before she hears about this"

As if on cue, the door bell rang.

"Oh shit!!!" Sapnap cursed, laughing.

"Sapnap, bloody hell!! You jinxed it!" George wheezed.

"Shit, I'll call you guys back" I told them before leaving the call to answer the door.

Sure enough, it was her.