Chapter [43]

[Her POV]
»»——⍟——««

We were back at home. Well, his apartment, but who cares. I was laying in the couch, with Patches by my side as I stroked her back. She was purring and I swear to god, it was the cutest thing ever.

Clay finally got out of the shower and was just standing there looking at us.

"What? You've been standing there for hours now." I ask him softly.

"I was just thinking of a way to remove Patches without her hating me." He stated.

Then he proceeded to gently pick Patches up and setting her on one of her beds. Patches was so sleepy that she went straight back to sleep.

After that, he came straight for the couch. And practically jumped over me.

"Oof. You are heavy! Get off!" I tell him with a muffled voice.

"No." He simply states with a smile on his face as he settles down over me. His head on my chest, his hands around me.

I lift my hands up to his hair and stroke it. "Your hair is wet, Clay! You should dry it up before you catch a cold."

"Is it now?" He asks as he nuzzle further in my neck.

"I am serious, Dre. Get up." I say softly because his ear was right near my mouth.

He shivers "Now that's not fair."

"What isn't?" I ask, confused.

"...Nothing. Just a few more minutes?" He pleads.

I sigh and nod.

He shivers again. "Clay, you are shivering, you are seriously going to catch a cold."

"I am shivering because of you, you idiot. Stop whispering and sighing in my ear!" He says, his heart beat audible to me.

I become red now.

And we just lay there silent for a while. Before he speaks up.

"Hey, Mars, you left your mac here the last time you came right?" He asks.

"Yeah, I think so?"

"I was thinking of doing a podcast. You have been AWOLE for a while and people are starting to get worried, so join my podcast." He stated.

"I forgot I was a streamer." I sighed. "Yeah, I'll join you."

He laughs "I figured, let's go."

He gets up and goes to set up the things. While I go towards a cabinet near the washroom. Get a towel out and walk over to him.

"While you set up the things, give me your head." I say, not processing my wording.

"..."

"..."

And he starts wheezing while I die of embarrassment.

"You are feeling it tonight, M! It's ok! We can do the podcast later!" He wheezes out, and I throw the towel over his head.

"Shut up." I say, my face burning as I start drying his hair.

While I do that, he opens my laptop for me. And set's it up. I go back into the living room to put the towel in a rack to dry it. Then grabbed a yogurt from the fridge before going back.

"You are going to finish my collection of yogurts in two days." He chuckles.

"Just so you know, yogurts have expiry dates, so I am helping you." I joke.

"Yeah, yeah, get on." He say's putting on his head phones. "Hello, Hello! Ok, I think that's a good number, I'll lock it in."

I swiftly go to my laptop, and put my headphones on. I see that the voice changer was already on, so I unmute myself.