Chapter [25]

[His POV]
»»——⍟——««

After the recording for George's channel was done, we were just chatting.

"Ok, guys, I think it's time." George says

"Time for what?" Marceline asked

Me and Sapnap knew exactly what George was talking about.

"My stream??" Sapnap asked clueless, baffling me.

I just laughed, and George groaned.

"No Pandas, I think George means about the thing we were gonna tell Marcy." I say.

"Tell me what?? Come on guys, you are scaring me." She speaks up.

"I call dibs on saying it" George says

At the same time, Sapnap says "I'LL SAY IT"

And they start bickering.

"Guys! Please! I just wanna know already! Please, I am dying of curiosity here!" Marceline begs.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" I scream, trying to talk over them.

George and Sapnap stops bickering and I quickly spilled the thing "We are moving in! Together! In Florida! You are also invited to move in with us! It's happening in a month."

"WHAT??? STOP" Sapnap screams

"WHY DO YOU GET TO SAY IT??" George retaliates

"Because you guys won't say it!" I speak

"ALRIGHT STOP FOR A SECOND! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY MOVING IN?? TOGETHER???" Marceline asks, clearly having trouble digesting the information.

"We already bought a house! It just got confirmed yesterday though, and we know how you don't want to face reveal anytime soon so we just decided to tell you once its confirmed that we are moving in!" George says

"Yes! We thought of it like a few weeks ago and just looked at different houses because we were all up for it, and we have been thinking of doing it one day anyway." Sapnap said, excited.

"It's also in Florida, since you revealed that you live in Florida, we found a house in Florida so that it'll be easier for you to move in if you like to. But even if you don't, we can hang out more easily!" I say.

"..."

"Marcy?"

"Mars?"

We call for her.

After a few silent beats, she finally speaks. "That is so nice of you guys-" Her voice was soft "I- I-" There was a little sniff.

"Marcy?? Are you crying??" Sapnap baby talks her. And this gets a laugh out of her.

"Shut up pandas. But, I- Yeah, Uhm- God, I literally have no words" She says, her voice still cracking at bits. "Thank you, guys, you didn't have to do this, but- Thank you."

"Of course, Marcy" George grinned.

"See?? I told you she'd say no if we asked her before buying the house! She's already saying that we didn't need to do it, which of course we did Marcy, it wouldn't be complete without you" I say, triumphant.

"Okkk, wrap up the sappiness, let's talk about 'Are you moving in with us??' Yes, or yes." Sapnap asked, excitedly.

We all laughed "Chill out Sapnap, she would be literally moving in with us, she needs to think this through" George says, using his brains for once.

"I mean, three nerd guys who plays a blocks game for a living and ones that I trust with all my gut- I think I can handle it" Marcy says, a grin evident in her voice.

"I don't like the first part of that- BUT DOES IT MEAN YOU WILL???" Sapnap asked once again. Just to make things clear.

"Maybe- I mean- I'll at least think about it" She says

"LET'S GOOOOOO" I celebrate, Sapnap and George joining me.

As everyone continues with having normal conversation, this time occasionally bringing up things regarding the moving in, I zoned out.

This was actually happening.

Which means, I am going to move out.

Which also means, Marley and I won't be neighbours anymore.

Everything would stop.

The late-night drives when we can't sleep and need to get away.

The stupid smiles that always means more, while we pass each other in the hallways.

The excuses, that we both find to hang out at any time of the day.

The possibility of dancing once again the second it starts to rain.

And the chance of seeing each other every single day. Even if it's just for a glimpse.

»»——⍟——««

[Author] Another consecutive voter <suckmycockwhore> !! Thank you for the votes!! Interesting set of words for a username btw, I love it!

Haha, also, I just read a story from one of your reading lists and fuck you. I cried in like every sentence. I am still recovering, hence the small chapter lmao. My eyes are still stinging. 

Other than that, once again, Love you guys! Thanks for giving the story a try! <3

»»——⍟——««