Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Birthday gone wrong but----thanks kookie!!
_____
__

My smile doesn't fade while sitting on one of the bench of the park. My eyes is glued on a box of cake in my lap.
Its now dec. 29 and its my birthday today!!! I look at my watch for the second time. Its already 9:23 pm, yep! Its night.

Taehyung texted me, we'll meet at the park and will celebrated out birthday together. Tomorrow is his birthday but he said he will celebrate it today, with me. I've been waiting for him and minutes has passed but he's still not here. Maybe he has something to do and he will be late for a minute.

I looked at my phone to check if he texted of something but there's no notification. I put the cake on my side and rested my head on the bench. Should I call him already?

I opened my phone to call him but... Its unattended. Its been an hour and he's still not here. I'm getting worried. My gaze went on the cake I bought. Its a strawberry Cake and I'm sure Tae will love it.

I sighed,

"Twice Sana?"

I hurriedly stands and look where the voice is coming. Wishing its him but my shoulder fell.

"Uhh.." that's all I can say, and he knows me? I look intently at the man. Still figuring who is he

"Your Sana right?" He asked, I nodded and answers

"Yes, and you are--- Omo! Jungkook Sunbaenim?!" I asked surprise and bow to him,

"H-Hey, stop that. And yes its me, Jungkook. Cut the sunbaenim" he said and smiled, I smiled at him too

"What are you doing here? Uh, here you can sit" I said and moved my cake. He nodded and sat on my side

"I'm just wandering the park and I saw you. Uhmm, you're waiting for someone?" He asked, yes Im waiting for someone and I'm waiting for your hyung.

"Yes, I'm w-waiting for your V h-hyung." I said and his eyes widened. He got his mask off and asked me

"Jinja??," I nodded, protruding my lips.

"Yes, he texted me and we'll meet here, he said we're gonna celebrate our birthday together" I said, he nodded slowly and his eyes got widen again

"But he's with Jisoo today. Jisoo called him and asked if they could meet today. Jisoo plans a birthday surprise for him and I bet they're... celebrating today" he explained. I was stilled after hearing what he said. Gradually feeling the undeniably pain.