Epilogue

"Stop it, let's just... talk to each other soon" Jisoo said and hang up the call.

I sighed heavily and opened my car's door. I played with my keys, relaxing my self. We just had an argument awhile ago.

I really dont think this relationship will work. I was trying to, for her dad but everything seems off.

I just got from our company for the recording. My hyung's already went on our apartment and the rest have their own place to go when Jisoo called me and had an argument with me just because I didn't call her-- well I'm busy how can I then?..

I started the engine while thinking where to go to breath some fresh air, I'm tired and stress so I need to relax. Unknowingly, my eyes darted to a park. There's nothing really special there but seems like its calling me, that's when I decided to go there and that's when I when my bubbly angel.

She's sitting on a bench and crossed leg while munching something. At first I didn't recognize her but when I hear her voice that's when I knew she's my Satang.

We became friends and we often go outside, for her It's just a friendly one but for me its a real date. My heart can't just stop beating wildly while I'm with her. I'm comfortable with her, she's my home..

I looked again at the perfume I bought at the store where I saw her. She seems interested on it but she let it go for me. Thinking about it I just found myself buying other gift and keeping the perfume myself.

On the same day I ask her to have a coffee with me even though I'm not really into it. I really tried to sip on it not to embarrass myself in front of her but then at the end of the day, it still happened. I don't mind it though I had known that she also doesn't like bitter drinks so were destined, *smirk*.

Everything went well, she even got to meet my family, but weeks/ months passed and she's starting to avoid me again. I don't know why and that frustrates me! We met and that's when I knew why,--- she likes me- no, she loves me.

I'm happy to know it but knowing she want to stay away from me brokers my heart, but if that what makes her happy then I'll let her.

My members seems to know that I seems off so I telled them all.

Yoongi hyung seems not really serious that time but what he said makes me realized something.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah you know when heart beats, you can't do anything to stop it so why don't you just follow your heart instead??"

Suddenly on the same day Jisoo called saying she's breaking up with me, I don't know why and she didn't tell me any reasons.

After that, I grab the opportunity. I rested for a while and start making steps to win my Satang's heart again.

I really don't know what to do so I searched online but all of it is so corny and so normal. I want to court her in a unique way so I ask my members.

"I don't really know, maybe try giving some Ramyeon to noona" Jungkook said while scratching his head. Jin hyung gives him a thumbs up.