Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

Ahh, where are they now? I once again waited for a couple of minutes when I noticed some balloons on my right side. It flew towards me so I grab its tail, at the end of it is a note.

'Go to the river side'

I read the note.

What's this? Is this some kind of prank? Are they pranking me?

Out of curiosity I just found myself walking towards the river side but I unconsciously let go of the balloon because of shock.

There I saw my members with a wide grin and flowers on their arms. BTS members are also there, humming a background song.

At the center is Taehyung a bouquet of pink roses in his arms

"W-Whats this??" I asked, my heart started to go wild and right now, I don't know what to do

"I think its better to leave them two here first" I heard them said and started to walk away from us, leaving me and taehyung

I look at him and an unknown emotion is what I have seen in his eyes.

He show me his infamous boxy smile and spoke

"Well look below" he said and I follow him.

In the sand there is a petal of roses scattered around,

'Will you be my girl?'

W-wait what's this??

"Isn't it supposed to be 'can I court you?'" I said but unconsciously put my palm on my mouth. What did I just say?!!

He grin and said

"Well I've been courting you for months now so I guess its time for me to ask you this.."

I didn't said anything I'm still shock. I don't want to be in denial, I know I'm happy right now, but isnt just that happenings happen so fast?

"I know what's in your mind but can you give me a chance?I want to give chance for us. I want you to feel how important you are to me"

I made a decision, I know all of it happen so sudden but we already wasted many months and times. This time I want to choose my happiness.

"Please.. Will you be my girl? If you want I will court you agai--" He stiffened when I put my lips to his, shutting him up.