Chapter 24

Chapter 24: 

"Flower delivery!!!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and went near me with a bouquet of flowers on her arms.

" (sigh) I wonder when can I have someone who can send me a flower every week" Nayeon said.

There's someone who keeps sending me flowers every week, and I don't know who's that someone. Its already been a months but he/she never stops. I don't mind though. The only problem is my rooms already looks like a flower shop!

"Then, get a boyfriend Unnie" Tzuyu said that makes Jeongyeon laugh.

"I don't think Nayeon will get to have a boyfriend. She's picky!" Jeongyeon

"Yah! Why are you stating that!? Your not sure, what if there is someone who is in love with me but he can't tell it because he's shy??"

"Dream on.." Dahyun said that makes us laugh. Its a 1 point for them-- they succeed in  teasing Unnie.

Chaeyoung is the one who laughs very loud so Nayeon turned her gaze at her then smirks.

"Anyway Chaeyoung, how are you and your old man??" She grinned.

"What are you saying?!?!!" Chaeyoung said defensively.

"I'll teach you how to play a basket ball but don't worry I won't play with your heart~~~" Some of them sang In a hyper tone with a big grin.

I laugh and looked at the flowers that's in my arms--- wait, there's a card.

I sat straight and opened the card.

'Can we meet?
  If you will, let's meet at *********. Don't worry, I'm safe. I'm just someone you knew...

Someone I knew? Who could it be?. Should I meet him/her, or not? But I'm curious!!!

Maybe I will just meet the person behind this. I have my pepperspay with me so I got 80% to be safe when there is really danger. Right! Let's meet him/her.

"Guys, I have somewhere to go so I can't go with you at the mall. Maybe next time?"