Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Love..

We are just sitting, facing each other while doing a staring contest. A table is between us two and on top of it is two bowl of noodles and are both untouched.

I suddenly felt conscious when his gazed becomes deep. He licked his lips while still wearing a payful smile, unintentionally, I licked my lips and saw him smirked . The tension between us two widened and I can't stand it. I moved my head to the side to avoid his gaze, I pouted when I saw him smile in triumphant. He even wave his hand cutely in the air.

I faced my food and started to eat it, not minding the cute little hottie bear on my front.

"Satang.." he called me in his deep voice. My heart thumped loudly, crazily.

"What?.." I asked

"About what you said last time--" before he can finish his sentence, I already cut him off

"Yah!! How many times will you tease me about that?! I'm just joking okay? I said that to lessen up the mood" I said, ever since I told him I like him--which is unintentionally, and he can't just stop teasing me about it.

"Its because your reaction is priceless hahaha!! And I just want to say, I feel the same way.. I like you too" my mouth parted and was frozen on my seat after hearing those. I know it sounds so dramatic but my hearts beating faster.

I went back to my senses when he fed me some noodles from his bowl and continue eating like nothing happen, but a small smile is seen on his face.

"Uhh anyway, I have a good news!!" I chirped and Taehyung looked at me with amuse smile

"Really? What is it?"

" Where going to have a concert here in Korea again!!" A exclaimed

"Jinja? Here in Seoul?" He asked. I grinned

"Nope! Guess where it will be held?" I asked, he looked and asked me in a curious tone

"Where?"

"In Daegu!!" I said and can almost see his eyes glistening

"Wah!! really? Eomma and Appa with my siblings are living there!"

"I know! That's why I'm excited to say it to you" I said