Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Guesting

Days passed so fast. Without realizing, its already September.

All of us is busy preparing because we're going to weekly idol!! I'm excited, I heard we are with 2 big kpop groups so I'm excited to meet them!

"Sana, hurry up the van is waiting"

"Alright!"

I walked near Momo and cling my arm to her. She didn't complain, instead she just look at me and smiled, her smile seems weird and it gives me goosebumps. I didn't mind it though.

Minutes had passed and have arrived at our destination. We hurriedly went to the room for us because the show is about to start any minute from now.

"Unnie do you know where's the comfort room?" I asked our manager because I need to do my business.

"Its quite far away from here but yeah, take a left then walk straight and turn left again, there's a signage so it will be easy for you"

"Alright, I will just make it fast" our manager nodded so I went outside and followed what she said.

I do my business and start to walk in the hallway to go back to our room when a familiar voice called me.

"Noona!!!, Sana noona yah!" I turn around and stop midway when my eyes went to Jungkook who is waving at me excitedly"

"Noona!" He called and starts to walk close to me but here I am, processing what's happening.

"W-What? Y-Your here?.." I asked

"Of course we'll also be guesting so... Yeah I'm here! You don't know?" He asked

"No, I don'the nodded slowly but then smiled at me

"That's okay noona, no big deal. I gotta go, see yah" he smiled cheekily that I almost roll my eyes because of his teasing tone.

I went back not on my self, if Jungkook is guesting weekly idol then that means.... Omo!!!

"Sana let's go!!"

"O-Okay.."

I followed them going to the room where the show is held.

"You okay?" Momo asked, I looked at her then asked in a whisper

"Is BTS really guesting too?"

She instantly smirked and pouted her lips into our right. I glanced at it and was frozen when his eyes met mine. I instantly averted my gaze. It seems like my blood suddenly went towards my face.