Chapter 16

Chapter 16: W-What?..

"GET ready girls, you're going on stage in a minute" the director says then leave the room.

Me and my members stands in chorus and wait for the sign on us to go to stage.

"Twice!! Its our last day so let's do our best!!! Fighting!!" Jihyo exclaimed and we made a circle and put our hands together.

"Fighting!!!"

Today is the last day of our concert here in Daegu, South Korea. Time flies really fast---- yeah really.

The director gives us a sign so we made our way to the stage. Seeing the thousands of ONCEs in the arena really makes me hyped up.

The concert is flowing very very well. We performs our song and all I can hear is our fans chant and screams. We spend Hours performing that's why when the concert finished we are all laying on the sofa, tired and exhausted, I'm still happy though.

All of us rested for an hour in the backstage and after it, we packed up. We are now going on our reserved hotel. This is where we're staying for days.

Chaeyoung opens the door and we went to our rooms. We already ate so all we need to do is to clean up and sleep.

After I cleaned my self, I throw my self up in the bed, I then groaned. The bed is so comfy!!!

I picked my phone and opened it. My eyes glistened when my phone began to beeped continuously. A text from my friends, Joy, Hyeri and also Got7 sunbae's etc. and..... Bwi?

I opened all their messages and replied to them, the last one I opened is from him.

From: Bwi

Hi Satang!! I've watch Twice concert!! You all did a good job💜

I'm calling you for minute but not answering, are you busy?

I looked at my notification and he really called. Should I reply? But I'm avoiding him Hmmm. But there's nothing wrong about replying..

I sighed, I made a decision !!

To:Bwi

I'm glad you have watched it!! And I have just opened my phone so I didn't have a chance to answer your call, sorry..

I put my phone on my side after that, I'm sure he won't reply just a secon--
'Beeped!!" O-Ohh, I think I'm wrong..

From: Bwi

Its okay, hmm can I call you?