Chapter 21

Chapter 21:

"Isn't it supposed to be... a secret?" I asked, not knowing what to say

"Hmm?" He hummed.

I was about to say something but he grab my hand. We walk for a minute until we arrived at the bridge, below is a river. We both went silent and enjoyed the view. I rested my head on his shoulder, he was stunned for a while but then put his hand on my shoulder.

Amazement filled my eyes watching the sunset.

"Amazing isn't it?" He whispered.

"Yeah.."

Silence filled again the atmosphere, but we don't feel awkward or something. We are both happy and contented.

The remaining days, me and Taehyung didn't met each other for awhile. He has a full schedule. Me on the other hand is sitting on a secluded cafe. Someone chatted me if we could see each other, I have predicted what will happen after the talk so I can't keep calm.

The glass door opened revealing a beautiful girl walking elegantly towards my table. I stand to greet her and she smiled at me.

"Do you want us to order first?" Jisoo asked and I agreed.

She called the waiter to tell our order. Minutes later our drinks has arrived.

"Its nice to have a drink w/ you Jisoo ssi, but can I ask why do you want to talk with me?" I asked even If I already have a hunch,

"I'll get straight to the point Sana-ssi. I know you and V are now often seeing each other." She started, she don't look mad or angry but I know there's something.

"Don't think anything else Jisoo ssi, me and Taehyung are just friends. Nothing more, I can assure you that"

"But I have been observing V for months Sana, the way he looked at you.... Its different. I'm not dumb to not notice that he is beginning to fall for you, and I'm sure that what you feel towards him is....." Jisoo didn't finished her sentence but I was caught off guard on what she said.

"I-I guess you got it wrong Jisoo, I don't think Taehyung has feelings for me"

"Believe me he does"

We both went silent but I broke it up

"D-Do you love him?" I asked,

"At first I just think of him as a friend, but love grows Sana. I love him" I don't know what to do and say so I just keep my head low.

"I want an honest answer Sana ssi..... Do you love him?"

"I-Im sorry.." Tears started to pool down my face. 'I'm sorry Jisoo'

"I'm sorry Sana, I'm sorry to ask this but can you please avoid V... Please, for me?"

I sob after hearing it but I just nodded fastly while drying my tears. I get up fast and grab my bag.

"I will, I will. I'm so sorry," I said and hurriedly walk away.

My tears still won't stop even if I'm already in the cab so I wear my glasses and mask. Realization hits me and I can't do anything but to feel bad. I hurt Jisoo ssi. I hurt her, I'm so selfish that I only think my self.

Weeks had passed again and I did what she asked for. I started to avoid him again. That the least I can do for them. I don't want someone to end their relationship because of me.

I diverted my gaze to my phone, it keeps ringing and vibrating. I know its him. He can now sense that I'm avoiding him, again.

"Sana what's with your phone? Can you answer that someone's call or turn off you phone? " Dahyun said, getting irritated.

"Yeah, I will. Sorry"

"Sana you can't just run away from the problem. You need to face it" Jeongyeon telled.

'Right, I can't run away from the problem'.

___________________
_______

Sorry for not updating sooner and for the  short and lame update.I can't think straight, my mind is occupied by my math module huhuhu. Anyway since I didn't have a chance to update for weeks I double my update,