Chapter 25

Chapter 25:

"Are you pulling some prank on me? Why would you court me if you a girlfriend!"

"Just like what I said I'm not and I'm serious Sana. Jisoo and I already broke up months ago" my brows rises up.

"If what you said are true, so now you're courting me like nothing happened?" I asked, huh! He's unbelievable..

"Taehyung can you just please stop, I'm getting annoyed" I said and walked out. I heard him called me for times but I didn't give a glance.

So what? They broke up a month ago so now he's courting me now? Is he playing on us? Does he think its that easy?

I went inside our dorm without saying anything, maybe they saw my face so they didn't bother me.

I received many calls and text from him but I didn't answer them at all. I don't know why am I mad but I feel bad for Jisoo, Imagine you and your boyfriend broke up and just a month he's courting someone already, that's insulting.

And its just that, why so sudden? We haven't formally met aside from the Show but suddenly he showed up saying he's courting me? Who won't not get mad?

I talked to my members and already tell them everything.

"Eh? Unnie, We get your point but V oppa and Unnie already broke up for about--- wait" Tzuyu faced her arms and started to count using his fingers " about 5 months already! Its not so so sudden!"

5 months?

"Tsh, Jisoo and V broke up months months months ago Sana, you just don't know" Mina

Nayeon clapped her hands while laughing at me

" pfft! You think V and Jisoo just broke up month ago? Thata why you're mad?"

"Y-Yes! And not just that.. What will you feel when someone you didn't see for a long time showed up and said he's courting you? Won't you get annoy?"

"Sana, just understand V, I think he's not that professional when it comes to courting.He hasn't tried court anyone, right? Its his first time so he don't know what to do" Jeongyeon

"But still! I feel bad for Jisoo unnie!"

"I know Jisoo sana, I'm positive that she really don't love V, maybe like but It doesn't come to a point that she will fall for him." Nayeon said which makes me pout

Did I misunderstood everything???

........

'Sigh..'

I pouted once again after our dance practice. Its already midnight, instead of focusing on our practice my mind just flew somewhere and keep thinking someone.

Why does happenings happen so sudden?

"Sana do you have plans tonight?" My members asked after we headed our way outside the company.

I shooked my head as an answer.

"Then go with us!"

"Why? Where are you going?" I asked

"Aishh don't ask you will also know it later so.. Are you in?"

"Okay" I don't have any plans so might as well spend my time with my members together.

We all went inside the car. Dew minutes had passed and we arrived at the mini park near ___ river.

There are few people and they seem not to notice us, peaceful night for all of us.

"Wait- I forgot our food in the car, wait a minute I'll just go back" jihyo said

"We're coming with you" maknae's stated and they walked away from us. Seconds past and some of them also excused theirselves, the reason? Well they said they will just go somewhere but will be back in a minute, leaving me and Nayeon.

Our eyes met each other when her phone rang,

"Opps! Excuse me hehehe" she said and walked away. Right! Did they just leaved me alone here?

__________________
____