Chapter 22

I asked permission to our manager, I said that I have somewhere to go to but right now..... I keep walking without direction. Unable to think straight.

Minutes had passed and I see my self going to a park--where I usually go. Its 10 in the evening.

I was about to sit when my eyes went to someone. I was stilled, not knowing what to do or say.

"Sana..." I snapped when I heard his voice, not ready to face him. I started to run away, but thinking that his legs are more longer than mine he already catched my hand before I can go somewhere.

"Are you going to avoid and run away from me again" Not sure but I can feel pain in his voice while saying.

I spend my weeks by avoiding him and doing anything so we won't see each other.

"I-Im not avoiding you" I said, stammering.

"Do you think I'm that dumb not to notice?" He asked that makes me looked at him surprise, surprised at his word.

I didn't say anything, I just looked at him.

"Can- can we talk? Please?.." He plead

"I still have something to do Taehyung, and we don't have something to talk about"

"Yes we have--- so please, give me time"

I sighed but eventually I just nodded.

"Why are you avoiding me? Huh? The last time we talked we're still okay, but why did you started to avoid me? Did I did something wrong??" Tae

"No you did not. You just misunderstood me. I'm not avoiding you"

"You are avoiding me, I know that so can you please tell me what's wrong? Because I'm clueless!, at first we are okay but the next day suddenly were not."

"So what If I'm avoiding you!? Don't make it a big deal, We're not even in a relationship for you to act like that"